UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WEC Torres vs. Bowles Poster

6/17/09 9:01 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
UG News
1122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News

6/17/09 9:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
asschinboy
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TtT cant wait. Torres all the fucking way
6/17/09 9:07 PM
QueenEstherDidMeDirty
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's gonna be awesome.
6/17/09 9:30 PM
Kro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every WEC is awesome.
6/17/09 9:43 PM
bigraydaddy
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/17/09 9:46 PM
Kro - Every WEC is awesome.

So true TTTorres
6/17/09 9:55 PM
Phundamental
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bowles for the upset...Boogy Nights bitches!
6/17/09 10:10 PM
wandyfan86

lets go bowles!
6/17/09 10:53 PM
The Sultan
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cool fight
6/17/09 11:07 PM
Hank Scorpio
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

let's go, Torres!
6/17/09 11:11 PM
CJJScout
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BOWLES!
6/17/09 11:27 PM
benmma

Brian for the W
6/17/09 11:50 PM
tc2007

I hope Bowles pulls off the upset.
6/18/09 12:37 AM
Ray Flores Announcer

Torres is going to put on another great fight and add another top opponent to his long resume. Bowles is talented, but Miguel will be too much

6/19/09 2:56 AM
GardnerD

Bowles, whiteness a new era in the bantamweight division.

There is no stopping him
6/19/09 3:54 AM
wreckker
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boweles I think will be Torrres toughest test....

Bowles can box, is big  and strong with good reach.

I would not be suprised if Brian somehow wins this but I can't bet against the champ.

Greta fight, I can't predict a winner
6/23/09 12:30 AM
GardnerD

up
6/23/09 1:01 AM
DannyOcean
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian will beat Miguel by solid, un-flashy fundamentals. He's a better wrestler and will control the pace of the fight with his boxing and wrestling. He's also good enough on the ground to not get caught if he wants to go for the TD GnP method or if Miguel pulls guard.
6/23/09 1:20 AM
Kneeblock
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DannyOcean - Brian will beat Miguel by solid, un-flashy fundamentals. He's a better wrestler and will control the pace of the fight with his boxing and wrestling. He's also good enough on the ground to not get caught if he wants to go for the TD GnP method or if Miguel pulls guard.

Lol.  So you mean he's gonna try to lay and pray?  Miguel doesn't let guys rest for a second standing or on the ground.  Bowles is in the infirmary after this one.
6/26/09 3:28 AM
GardnerD

gonna be a great fight, Brian is the complete mma fighter....this should be a fight for all the hardcore fans.

Brian has nothing to loose, he has made it to the top by finishing top ranked guys....lets kick back and watch one of the most exciting fights to EVER hit the bantamweight division.

Brawl.....will torres stand with Brian? I see alot of butt flopping in this fight.
6/26/09 10:01 AM
Ray Flores Announcer

With all due respect to Brian, I don't think he has anywhere near the kind of power Takeya Mizugaki has. Mizugaki threw everything he could and landed clean on Miguel numerous times, yet he kept coming. Bowles won't Miguel with the kind of force Mizugaki did. Torres kept firing and was giving as much as he was taking. I have learned from various sources that Mizugaki had internal injuries after the fight that is the equivalent of being hit by a 30 mph car. This was all from Miguel's vicious body attack.  From a wrestling standpoint, Miguel walked right through Chase Beebe who is an accomplished wrestler.

Brian Bowles is a terrific fighter and I'm sure he will have a great career. Right now, there is no one in the bantamweight division who will stop Miguel Torres. He trains at a pace that is almost unheard of.  His mentality is he will stop at nothing to retain his title. Miguel has been in countless wars most notably with Maeda and Mizugaki. For Bowles, it's one thing to be in a war with your back against the wall against a tough opponent, its another thing to be in a war with Miguel Torres. The Torres pressure and his overall game will be too much. Miguel by submission second round.
6/26/09 10:43 AM
Old noob
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bowles looks like a guy that bags groceries at Publix. Not very intimidating for some reason.
6/26/09 11:49 AM
Rory Singer
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will ignore the comment from Old noob because it is pointless. I would like to address Ray though. I agree that Miguel can take a punch and is tough as hell, but how do you know what kind of power Brian brings to the table? It was apparently enough power to drop Charlie Valencia twice and finish him with a RNC and it was enough to drop Galvao as well. It also appeared to be enough to cause two great stand up fighters like Page and Ribierio to shoot bad shots and get choked out.

What do I know about Brian's punching power and boxing ability though? I can't wait for this fight.
6/26/09 12:42 PM
Archangel

Bowles!!!!!!!
6/26/09 12:44 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
 Man that will be a scrap!  Torres FTW.
6/26/09 12:44 PM
Altofsky
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Brian Bowle Cut

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.