UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> StephenL, Your membership is terminated.

6/19/09 9:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TrainJudo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/23/09 11:31 PM

Have a nice day.   
6/19/09 9:41 PM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H2H Combat Challenge LLC, Owner
Kirik, please sticky this.
6/19/09 10:16 PM
lenox01

wow
6/20/09 2:46 PM
StephenL

TrainJudo - The first thing any person with common sense would ask is,

Quincy, why do something private like this via the Michigan underground? And I would have to agree with that question, so, I would like to answer that straight away as to why I am, before I even get to the heart of this letter.

It is YOU, who through constant disrespect, lack of tact, and the inability to discern between public and private matters here, that brings this to be.

Anyone on this Michigan forum knows 100% what I am speaking about..It dominates this forum and does nothing but tarnish our image...It is to the point of people not wanting anything to do with us because of it....I want those same people to know that I and this gym are no longer part of it, nor will we be after this thread..

So, as of today, your membership at C.S.F. is now terminated..You are beyond the last date you have paid to, which is great, because now we can do this without having to pro rate you back any of your dues or break any sort of contract.

What is it that pushed me over the edge?

I'm going to be 100% honest here Stephen..You are one of the most annoying and tactless human beings I have ever met..You are nails on my life's chalkboard..You disrespect ME constantly and our gym. You lack tact in dealing with our other students, with me and quite frankly Stephen, you creep most of the rest out (though being "creepy" is niether here nor there, nor the reason for your termination).

Now, on the outside, you talk a big game about this gym succeeding or not, and your "care" about it, yet what have you done to make it succeed, in any way what so ever, other than hurl insults, act as if you know better, or sit in judgement? Nothing....zero.

Now, I shouldnt expect that this be your job, as you are merely a student here..But that is the part YOU don't comprehend, not us.

Your constant public attacks on Mike reflect on us..Your outbursts of our personal information reflect on us..Your attacks, holier thou attitude, and "what I say goes" attitude towards other students reflects on us...Your "creepyness" ,though less of an issue, also reflects on us...

Now I talk a lot of jazz on here..Everyone knows that..But I don't in real life. In real life I am a failure at most things..Other than teaching people how to fight..It's what I do and the only positive thing I have to offer the world...And I will be god damned if you ruin it for me or my experience doing it..(Or anyone else's here) And you are.

To me, there are lines that you just don't cross..You don't disrespect your friends..You don't disrespect your gym and team mates...You don't treat people in real life with a total disregard for tact. You don't air your gym's personal business to the public.....These are all unacceptable and I have a 0 tolerance rule for it, starting today..Consider yourself the example being made.

At the end of the day, I hope you got a lot out of training here, but, I think it is best if we part ways at this point..

But, on the bright side, as you have stated many times here in a variety of different ways, we are probably just going to fail and close anyway, so, no big loss for you!!!

Have a nice day.   

There is an the Elephant in the Room.

Quincy and Michael. I would like the two of you to successfully complete a 12 step program. As I care that you follow through with this, I can be called on to be a sponsor.

As you'll no longer receive my tuition, I feel at peace that I'll not enable your self destructive lifestyles. It's Fathers Day tomorrow. Be sober for your kids.

Lenox. Gomez closed the school. There are plenty of my former classmates training at other schools. You can ask them.

Stephen
6/20/09 5:44 PM
TrainJudo

I'm glad you can find peace with this.

Train Judo
6/21/09 12:13 AM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit man, I always thought y'all were bullshitting just to spice up the forum.
6/23/09 8:58 AM
Samuraidog

Crush Crawfish - Shit man, I always thought y'all were bullshitting just to spice up the forum.

I thought the same thing. What happened to the other thread? Did we get Punk'd?
6/23/09 11:27 PM
glock4life
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Samuraidog - 
Crush Crawfish - Shit man, I always thought y'all were bullshitting just to spice up the forum.

I thought the same thing. What happened to the other thread? Did we get Punk'd?

I think it's all part of one massive troll job.
6/23/09 11:54 PM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who's this glock fella?
6/24/09 7:04 AM
UltraFly

your kickboxing instructor, lol
6/24/09 7:05 AM
UltraFly

and btw, why didn't that guy hook me up with a blue name, my joke was hilarious, and i kept it clean, i got way better dirty stuff
6/24/09 9:21 PM
glock4life
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mor-thai, good work tonite.

Ultra, I miss you!!!!

What a class tonite. AC was on in the gym & it was STILL 88 degrees!!!
6/24/09 9:27 PM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my Mor-thai is pretty impressive. Ultra aren't you that young knockout kid? Don't they call you kid dynamite?
6/25/09 10:13 AM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H2H Combat Challenge LLC, Owner
 hey Mort when you go Blue?
6/25/09 12:41 PM
mortician

I said I would go blue when Stephen L left CSF jk. idk that mrzipplock guy gave me one. 
6/30/09 8:07 AM
StephenL

I am not a student at CSF.

My post was deleted by a mod.

Watch my blog for the original post.

stephen
6/30/09 1:10 PM
dom10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

umm where's your blog?? I'm bored and i like other people's drama.
6/30/09 3:33 PM
TrainBJJ

LOL...

Blades of glory...

"Jimmayyyyy, Jimayyyyyy, did ya read my blog?"
7/7/09 7:57 AM
David@AccutestMi

Edited: 07/07/09 7:58 AM

Oh... Ummm Sooo... New Gym.... huh..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.