UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Dating a guy w/ Vasectomy; does it matter?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/20/09 8:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stronghold
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since the OG thread on vasectomies is in full swing, let's expand the fun to the GG!

So, ladies, when you first start dating a guy, does it/would it matter to you if he's been snipped? It is a plus, a minus, or a so-what? Also, do you want kids, already have them, or not?

Thank you and drive thru,
6/23/09 9:58 AM
FastAndBulbous
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're reversable now so it can't be a negative factor, can it?
6/24/09 8:40 PM
Stronghold
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It'd only be a negative if they gal really wants kids, but I'm guessing here.
7/1/09 5:23 AM
YumYumPandaburger
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

less of a man after vasectomy imo
7/1/09 10:49 AM
Stronghold

Okay then.
7/1/09 10:52 AM
YumYumPandaburger
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well imagine how it feels for the girl. A real man fills her up with real semen, the source of life, with billions of little sperm wriggling around in it (no doubt this adds to the womans sexual pleasure).

A guy with a vasectomy will basically fill her up with snot.
7/1/09 8:12 PM
Stronghold

Uh... riiiiight. I thought the 'no fear of getting pregnant' thing would help the mood, not hurt it. Well, I hadn't planned on advertizing my status on 1st dates but the overwhelming misinformation and weirdness I'm getting here leads me to think I may never mention it to anyone.
7/2/09 1:06 AM
purple piranha
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I prefer it, that way there is no pressure for me to have kids.
I'm 23 and have no kids.
7/2/09 3:18 AM
YumYumPandaburger

purple piranha -  I prefer it, that way there is no pressure for me to have kids.
I'm 23 and have no kids.

Clock is ticking though, wait until you approach the big 30 ;-)
7/21/09 8:34 PM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you just set her off LOL
7/22/09 3:56 AM
ArmbarCity
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No kids, and still no pressure to have kids. I am the big 3-0.

That said, vasectomy would only be a plus if you also have clean paperwork (no STDs of any kind and recent HIV test).

Clean paperwork > all.
7/22/09 8:39 AM
Stronghold

How about 'been in monogomous relationship with std free, non-drug user for last 1/3 of life'? I'm as clean as is possible, it's the chicks I'll meet at my age that I worry about.
8/9/09 3:30 PM
Buddhadev
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

purple piranha -  I prefer it, that way there is no pressure for me to have kids.
I'm 23 and have no kids.

Stronghold, look at Ms. P's pic. If it's ok with a young lady of her caliber, you're probably fine. :-)

Ms. Piranha: You are a very ravishing woman! God bless you for brightening my day!
8/9/09 3:43 PM
Stronghold

Damn, Bud, you are correct, she is gorgeous. A woman like that could ruin a man... if he were lucky!
1/4/10 9:37 PM
Dcastillo

Don't go to war busting blanks
1/4/10 9:42 PM
Stronghold

I'll make love then, not war.
7/31/10 12:04 PM
TSMontana
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thinking about getting snipped (33, currently single, no kids) to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Would it be a deal-breaker, marriage-wise, if the guy banked his sperm before-hand, so the only way to have kids with him, would be artificially?
6/28/11 1:13 AM
TSMontana
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, I'd still like to hear an answer.
7/17/11 9:20 PM
Buddhadev
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^I'm not a chick, but I tend to imagine that for a lot of women it would be.

Women tend to have very tight tolerances about things they feel are "unnatural"--that, for example, is why cultured diamonds (created in a lab) haven't really been accepted by the market. Women think of them as "not real" even if they're the same substance down to their molecular lattice structure.

Women are (often, but no always) creatures of art and mystery and want to be swept away into fantasy. Certain things that "break the spell" for them kill one's chances. Just think, why do so many chicks get turned off if their date uses a coupon when covering the bill at a restaurant?
8/9/11 4:59 AM
purple piranha

TSMontana - Thinking about getting snipped (33, currently single, no kids) to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Would it be a deal-breaker, marriage-wise, if the guy banked his sperm before-hand, so the only way to have kids with him, would be artificially?

If I was with a guy who could have kids naturaly, I wouldnt want him to get snipped and save the sperm. If I met the guy and he was the perfect man in every way but in order to have kids with him would be artificially, I guess it would have to do (he'd have to be really fucking amazing though). A guy who isnt able to have kids at all, would be a deal breaker marriage wise since I plan on having them sometime in my life. A vasectomy is reversable so thats not a deal breaker, unless it wasnt able to be reversed.

Its 2am, hopefully that made sense haha
8/9/11 4:13 PM
TSMontana

^ It did. Thanks for the honest response.
9/23/11 2:47 PM
Captn Woodys Sistah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesn't matter to me, but would actually ba a plus. No kids, and I dont want any.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.