UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> OTC PROHORMONES/ANDRO etc

6/21/09 1:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jordan Lynch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/21/09 1:50 AM

OK i know this is the OG and the advice I am going to get is get some Deca Dianabol and Sustin which I will in the near future but not now.

So anyway what OTC supplaments do you suggest? When I was 17 I tried a prohormone called Testagen Depot which worked great but I think it has been banned. Right now I am 6'2inches 196 lbs don't know my bodyfat.

or is all the andros out now BS and I should just save my money up for a cycle?

and yes to answer any questions I am doing this to impress a girl which I know in the long run will not work out because she will just see me as a fuckup with a slightly better body but whatever
6/21/09 1:57 AM
Jordan Lynch

thanks alex my drug tests does not test for juice though

just coke heroin weed pcp and benzos

i am PMing you now
6/21/09 3:40 AM
EKPOGI
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pheraplex (and its clone) is a good similar type effects as Deca.u gain weight fast,some lean some water.
6/21/09 4:12 AM
ManOfThePeepHole
1612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought your ass was in the can
6/21/09 4:17 AM
NeoSpartan
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey alex, can i get your email? or can you shoot me one?

xen.nova@gmail.com
6/21/09 12:40 PM
FINArock
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dont get sus unless you get enough to shoot ed or your blood levels will be all jacked up. if this is your first cycle and you are not use to shooting ed it can be shitty, get a long acting test like cyp or enanthate so you can just shoot 1-2x a week. a test only cycle of 500mg a weeks for 10 weeks is great for a first cycle. if you want to throw in some dianabol at 30mg ed for the first 4 weeks that will work great. make sure you get some pct
6/21/09 2:41 PM
SD CARTEL
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"hey alex, can i get your email? or can you shoot me one?

xen.nova@gmail.com "

Damn ain't seen Xenova on here for a long time.
6/21/09 6:05 PM
RyPuhnie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the site is legit.
6/21/09 6:15 PM
Jordan Lynch

frederic just PMed you
6/21/09 10:48 PM
FINArock
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"You realize sustanon is a testosterone blend that is specifically made only to be shot once every 5-7 days and around 200 out of the 250mg per ml are made up of the two type of testosterone that you reccomended in place of it right? Just making sure....."

It's a frat but if you really want to sound like you know what you are talking about read dude. Let me educate you. One of the most misunderstood ideals when it comes to Sustanon is how to properly use it in a cycle. There is no wrong way, but there is a best way to administer proper dosages so you can fully benefit from the esters in Sustanon. Sustanon was developed for the primary reason of hormone replacement, and because of the mix of esters most patients only needed one shot a month to keep their hormone levels balanced. Because of this design, the bodybuilder will not receive proper doseages at once or twice a week injections. Your blood levels will fluctuate up and down continuously, which is not what you want while on a cycle. You want stable levels to give your body the best chance it can have to build plenty of muscle. All test is the same, but only once the ester is removed. People that say test is test are wrong unless you are assuming that the ester has already been removed. I have had plenty of different results from the different tests I have used, as well as I am sure you have too. The secret to making sus work correctly, is timing the esters so the blood levels do not fluctuate.

I guess you have no clue how an ester works and why one is added to the parent testosterone. With sustanon, you have 4 esters: 30mg of prop 60mg of phenylprop 60mg of isocaproate 100mg of deconate Combined to give you 250mg.
I'll break every ester down for you so you will be a little more educated in the future:

30mg of prop--Prop needs to be injected at least every other day to get the full benefits of the test. I think every third day is a little too long to wait, although some people may disagree. Now let's say you are doing a prop only cycle and injecting 30mg twice a week. You can see already that is a waste of gear. If you inject 30mg of prop twice a week you are totally wasting your time. You will NOT grow off of this, so you can basically take sus and knock it down to 220mg an amp if you are injecting once or twice a week.

60 mg of phenylprop--Phenylprop is not that much different than prop. You can get away with injecting the phenylprop ester every third day. Anyone that has taken nandrolone with a phenylprop ester knows that it is shorter acting and must be injected twice a week. If injected twice a week, then let's even cushion the amount, you will have all 120 mg in one week.

To recap, so far this is what you get the first week---180 mg of test in your system. If you ask me that was a waste of two amps. That is barely enough to supress the axis, and that is about all you will have happen if you inject 180mg of test per week. Now let's look at the longer acting esters in sus.

60mg of Isocaproate--Isocaproate will give you a duration of about a week before it is let go. This is not bad, but at 60 mg you are still not getting enough test to make it worth the time.

100mg of Deconate--Here is the daddy of the four esters. This is the same ester that is used in Deca-Durabolin. The deconate ester should really average out at 2 weeks, but has been said to last up to 3. This ester was added at a 100mg dose to balance out the quicker acting esters used in sustanon.

If we review one more time, we can see roughly how much test we will have in our body per week when we use sus, and hopefully you can see it is very low. You can pretty much take out the prop and phenylprop until about week 3 or 4, because once the other esters release the test and it gets time to build up in the system, the prop and phenylprop is useless. Not until around week six are you going to get your test levels high enough to do any good, and if you are on a 10 week cycle and start tapering week 8, then your test have been only relatively high for about 2-3 weeks. Call me crazy, but that is not at all what I want in a cycle. Every test cycle should be started high to hit those receptors hard, and I don't even taper at the end (but that is a different story).

I personally hate sustanon and never use it! If you really want to use a 4 blend test then buy some of the old omna (not the new ones), they have more shorter acting tests in them and the blood levels will stay more equal. If you don't believe me, ask anyone that has used the old omna and they will tell you they got quite a bit of bloat from it. Reason being is the shorter acting esters in the omna build up your blood levels quicker, hence you have the bloat factor. If you are hell bent on using sus, inject the sus everyday or at the least every other day. If you don't like injecting ed you should being using gear imo. This is not my opinion, it's actually science. The actual science of sus combined with a user's needs equal injecting every day. People seem to forget about the esters and think they are injecting all of 1750mg each week and getting every mg of it. Trust me, I am not talking about injecting 7 amps a week for 10 weeks, I am suggesting injecting an amp a day for 3 weeks, and letting the esters do their work after that.

Hopefully this helps you grow a little bit more with some good quality gains and you won't sound so stupid giving advice on a subject you have no clue about!!!!
6/21/09 11:28 PM
Jordan Lynch

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DID YOU GUYS GO TO COLLEGE FOR THIS SHIT?

*ORDERS STEROID BIBLE OFF AMAZON*
6/21/09 11:31 PM
Cha0s008
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ManOfThePeepHole - I thought your ass was in the can
6/21/09 11:41 PM
Jordan Lynch

one more question for you guys

what do you guys reccommend you stack equpoise(sp) with and what is your overall opnion of the drug
6/21/09 11:46 PM
FINArock

"Ah, therein lies the rub. It appears that my suppliers sustanon uses a different "recipe" than the standard, assuming the mix you have listed is the accepted industry standard for sustanon. My suppliers' is a blend of mostly cypionate and enanthate, with small quantities of propianate and undecanote, suspended in what is allegedly pure ethyl oleate(obviously with some BA/BB and guiacol in there as well)"

All sustanon has two long esters and two short esters. its the prop and the phenylprop in the mix that make you have to inject ed. if you shoot once a week, by the time you shoot the next week all the prop and phenylprop are out of your system (actually they are out two to three days after every inject). thus the cyp and enanthate, which are the long esters, will not have kicked in yet until the third or fourth week. your blood levels will be all over the place until the third or fourth week when the cyp or enan kick in. the point of gear is to keep your blood levels consistent the whole cycle or you are not using them to your full benefit.

i always kick off a cycle with 50mg of props and 75 mgs of enanthate everyday for the first four-five weeks then finish off the cycle with 250-375mgs of enan 2x a week for the remainder of the cycle. if you just start with enan or cyp it takes four-five weeks for that long ester test to kick in hence the prop in the beginning. i like to get the immediate effect of the prop to kickstart my cycle.
6/21/09 11:48 PM
Jordan Lynch

Fina rock

you would not have the screename after the steroid FINA Would you LOL
6/21/09 11:57 PM
FINArock

"what do you guys reccommend you stack equpoise(sp) with and what is your overall opnion of the drug"

depends on what results you are wanting. what is your bf%, age, weight, height and how many cycles have you done? do you want to bulk or cut?

i recommend you stack every piece of gear with test. eq will shut your whole system down big time so test is definitely needed to be ran at 250-500mg a week to keep everything functionally working (libido, mood etc.) eq will give you good quality gains with vascularity and will make you eat like a motherfucker. so make sure your diet is spot on hence since your appetite will be insane you need to be eating clean foods. if your diet is shitty you will be alot of shitty foods. the increase in appetite will help in bulking as well. eq is attached to a very, very long ester and you will not be seeing results until the 7-8 week. in order to get its full benifit it needs to be ran at a minimum of 400mgs for 14 weeks. for optimum results it needs to be ran at 600mgs for 16 weeks. i have ran both and the latter is the way to go imo. clomid (100mg week1/50mg ed week2/50 ed week3/50mg ed week4) amd nolvadex (50mg ed week1/25mg ed week2/25mg ed week3/25mg ed week4) will need to be started 3 weeks after last shot.
6/21/09 11:58 PM
FINArock

"you would not have the screename after the steroid FINA Would you LOL"

tren is god's gift to the steroid world!!!!
6/22/09 12:07 AM
Mica Kizbig
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FINArock - "you would not have the screename after the steroid FINA Would you LOL"

tren is god's gift to the steroid world!!!!

Not the first time ive heard this. What do you think of Primobolin? Is it still available and what would you recommend to stack it with and for how long?
6/22/09 12:09 AM
Jordan Lynch

frederic I already have bitch tits and roid rage and am not even on the juice

fina any online forums you could point me to where I can get much more educated on this shit. I don't want to be just sticking random shit in my ass. I know about clomid and novadex etc

also which steroids put on mass without having that much affect on cardio? I know about Winstrol and tha is about it. I heard Deca and Dianabol absolutly kill your cardio
6/22/09 12:17 AM
ManOfThePeepHole
1612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/22/09 12:18 AM
FINArock

"Not the first time ive heard this. What do you think of Primobolin? Is it still available and what would you recommend to stack it with and for how long?"

Primabolin is a great but expensive steroid. its great for cutting and is very synergistic with winstrol. a great cutting cycle is:

primo 75mg ed
winstrol 50-100mg ed
test prop 50mg ed
for ten weeks.

primo has very little side effects and no water retention at all. that stack will give you great quality gains. make sure you have pct though as the winny will shut your system down harshly.
6/22/09 12:18 AM
ManOfThePeepHole

LOLZ
6/22/09 12:23 AM
Mica Kizbig
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FINArock - "Not the first time ive heard this. What do you think of Primobolin? Is it still available and what would you recommend to stack it with and for how long?"

Primabolin is a great but expensive steroid. its great for cutting and is very synergistic with winstrol. a great cutting cycle is:

primo 75mg ed
winstrol 50-100mg ed
test prop 50mg ed
for ten weeks.

primo has very little side effects and no water retention at all. that stack will give you great quality gains. make sure you have pct though as the winny will shut your system down harshly.

Can the primo and test be mixed in the same dart? I know the Winny is water based so thats a no go with any oil based, correct? Just dont want to be doing 3 shots every day. Being poked in the ass that much stirs up some bad memories.

Kidding.
6/22/09 12:26 AM
FINArock

"fina any online forums you could point me to where I can get much more educated on this shit. I don't want to be just sticking random shit in my ass. I know about clomid and novadex etc

also which steroids put on mass without having that much affect on cardio? I know about Winstrol and tha is about it. I heard Deca and Dianabol absolutly kill your cardio"

a great site is http://forums.steroid.com/. winstrol is a cutting drug. i've never had a problem with dbol or deca when it comes to cardio. the only one that kills my cardio is fina. deca/dbol combo is a great stack, but if this is your first cycle a test only cycle of enanthate or cyp 500mgs/wk for 10 weeks will do wonders for you. test has great fat burning qualties and definitely doesn't effect cardio. i wouldn't stack until your second cycle. your receptors are so fresh a test only cycle will drop your bf% 3-5% and you will put on a ton of mass. have fun and remember a cycle is 75% diet, 15% juice, and 10% sleep.
6/22/09 12:30 AM
Jordan Lynch

Fina I have never taken anything anabolic before just 2, 2week cycles of clenbuteral. I am looking to bulk not cut but still want respectable cardio. My eating right now is very clean I live off the lean cusine meals eggs chicken brest and rice. I work out 1 and a half to 3 hours a day 6 days a week between weights and cardio.

I can honestly say that I am looking the best I have ever looked in my life, even better than when I was on clenbuteral.

I am thinking about a 8 week cycle followed be clomid and novadex as it will be my first and don't want to do anything too long or heavy. Also man my weight today was 196 I am 6'2 and the body fat scale said I was at 13% bodyfat but I really don't trust it's accuracy

Once again man if you could point me in the way of a discussion forum on the web where I could get expert advice I would really appreciate it

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.