UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> OTC PROHORMONES/ANDRO etc

6/22/09 12:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FINArock
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Can the primo and test be mixed in the same dart? I know the Winny is water based so thats a no go with any oil based, correct? Just dont want to be doing 3 shots every day. Being poked in the ass that much stirs up some bad memories."

As far as the Primo definitely. Regarding the Winny always shoot water based Winny mixed with an oil based steroid in the same syringe. Water based Winny usually has too little BA in the mix to kill all the bacteria, so the oil based helps that when you mix them up (shake the syringe). The oil based helps prevent a painful crystaline deposit because the oil protects the tissue from the steroid crystals. Winny tabs are just as effective also. Just have some milk thistle for your liver.
6/22/09 12:31 AM
Jordan Lynch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks fina you are a great help
6/22/09 12:35 AM
FINArock
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Once again man if you could point me in the way of a discussion forum on the web where I could get expert advice I would really appreciate it"

http://forums.steroid.com/.

"I am thinking about a 8 week cycle followed be clomid and novadex as it will be my first and don't want to do anything too long or heavy."

If you are going to do 8, do 10. just those 2 extra weeks will do wonders. Like I said in my earlier post a test only cycle of ten weeks will give you amazing results. Since you do not know if you are gyno sensitive, get some arimidex or liquidex to have on standby as the test will aromatize into estrogen. if you can't find any of those nolvadex will suffice.
6/22/09 12:36 AM
FINArock

"Thanks fina you are a great help"

have fun bro!
6/22/09 12:36 AM
Mica Kizbig
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/22/09 12:36 AM
I always thought mixing oil based and water based was a no no. On the other hand I do know people who have gotten abscesses while using winny but the same guys never got any using other kinds.I most likely would choose to go the tabs route with the winny and milk thistle would definitely be in there to. How would you run a PCT?
6/22/09 12:46 AM
FINArock

"How would you run a PCT?"

clomid (100mg week1/50mg ed week2/50 ed week3/50mg ed week4) amd nolvadex (50mg ed week1/25mg ed week2/25mg ed week3/25mg ed week4)

if you are running prop pct needs to be started 3 days after last inject. you need to run the winny all the way up to your pct. the primobolan needs to be stopped 10-14 days before you start the pct.

this all changes if you go with test cyp or enanthate. pct needs to begin two weeks after your last shot of these. remember to run the winny right up to your pct and the primo can stop with your last inject of the test.
6/22/09 12:48 AM
Mica Kizbig
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan Duchaine is that you? LOL

Thanks for the info. The hard part is finding it.
6/22/09 12:51 AM
Mica Kizbig

FINArock - "How would you run a PCT?"

clomid (100mg week1/50mg ed week2/50 ed week3/50mg ed week4) amd nolvadex (50mg ed week1/25mg ed week2/25mg ed week3/25mg ed week4)

if you are running prop pct needs to be started 3 days after last inject. you need to run the winny all the way up to your pct. the primobolan needs to be stopped 10-14 days before you start the pct.

this all changes if you go with test cyp or enanthate. pct needs to begin two weeks after your last shot of these. remember to run the winny right up to your pct and the primo can stop with your last inject of the test.

Is that week 1 of Chlomid supposed to be 100mg ED?
6/22/09 12:52 AM
FINArock

"Thanks for the info. The hard part is finding it."

Not with the internet these days it isnt. your welcome
6/22/09 12:52 AM
FINArock

"Is that week 1 of Chlomid supposed to be 100mg ED?"

yep
6/22/09 12:54 AM
Mica Kizbig

FINArock - "Thanks for the info. The hard part is finding it."

Not with the internet these days it isnt. your welcome

Ive been looking for a while and have found a couple places but have a hard time believing I wont get ripped off. Maybe just paranoid but the places I find are just off google searches and I would think that the legit places are a little harder to find.
6/22/09 12:56 AM
Skillrules
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting to read
6/22/09 1:04 AM
Mica Kizbig

Its all about balance baby!
6/22/09 1:12 AM
FINArock

My source is legit. It's from overseas. It's a little risky going through customs but i have yet to have a problem
6/22/09 1:21 AM
jjd
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mica Kizbig - Dan Duchaine is that you? LOL

Thanks for the info. The hard part is finding it.

LOL!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.