UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Thanks Combat Sports and Fitness!

6/21/09 11:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BadBradBurrick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just wanted to take the time now and thank Combat Sports and Fitness for the help! Quincy Rice and Dave Garcia brought me in like it was MFC for my last training camp. It was good to work with such knowledgeable instructors. They are able to give that extra training that I needed. The students have great attitudes and are down to train.
6/21/09 1:39 PM
jay@tap-or-snap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jay@tap-or-snap - I would like to be the first to point out that Brad owes all his success to the tutelage of the man, the myth, the legend Mark Tripp.

Brad, don't forget your roots
6/21/09 3:42 PM
BadBradBurrick

Don't you have a gym membership to sell? lol
6/21/09 6:54 PM
TrainJudo

lol..No problem man..

Once a droog..always a droog..

I will however take your sister as payment..
6/22/09 7:26 PM
Osaekomi
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah buddy, when you told me about training with Q & Slam I knew you found the missing piece to your training that would catapult ya. Props to you for recognizing them herein like the champ you are.
6/22/09 9:23 PM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think brad punched me in the face about 100 times when he came into csf. I ENJOYED IT! 
6/22/09 9:42 PM
TrainJudo

Thanx again brad, it seems real fighters enjoy our gym..I am very happy about that..
6/22/09 10:54 PM
TrainJudo

Champion interview!!

6/23/09 10:45 AM
DaveGarcia
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congratulations, Droogie. Any time you can make it in we are thrilled to have you. The students really benefit from having such a knowledgeable striker come in.  
6/23/09 10:57 AM
TrainJudo

mortician - I think brad punched me in the face about 100 times when he came into csf. I ENJOYED IT! 

ha!! There is some Madden quote where he talks about getting hit by a big lineman and saying the best thing you can do is hop right up and smile at him...He said, the lineman, tough as he is, would then have to ask himself "what kind of sadistic fuck enjoys this shit?" And you will have put the fear back into him..haha

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.