UnderGround Forums

SupportGround >> How Do People Get Addicted to Vicodin?

6/22/09 11:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
atomjack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vicodin's effects are random to me. One day I'll feel great, the next time it makes me throw up, the next time it makes me tired, and then sometimes I get a lot of energy from it and another time I'll get itchy. I just took some tonight and I feel good. Very calm and relaxed. I wish it was like this all the time.
6/22/09 11:27 PM
RobbieH

Edited: 06/22/09 11:35 PM
edited..lol how the hell did that post here! lmao
6/22/09 11:33 PM
Kido777
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have to be a genius diagnostician with a bum leg to know that.
6/22/09 11:36 PM
YoungGunABKJ
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

havent had one in a few days, and my fuckn knee is killing me.
6/23/09 12:04 AM
FINArock
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cold water filter them to get only the hydrocodone. Then your liver is fine. Fuck vics when there are oxy's though
4/27/10 9:46 PM
whtblt4eva
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have somewhat of a mental addiction to vicodin. i usually take at least two 5-500mg Vics per day. I have a ton of them that I never used from when I had back surgery, and the funny thing is I never took them back then when I needed them. Now I'm physically fine, but pop one everytime I'm stressed out (yes, I work in high pressure sales). I've somehow convinced myself that they help with stress.
5/19/10 1:12 PM
dhughes
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you've been on pain meds for a while and you aren't sure if you are addicted to them, take 3 off and see how you feel.

You'll know within the first 48-72 hours when the whole world feels like it is ending and you are spraying shit out ur ass.

;)
4/8/11 8:29 PM
Brainscan

Rappy Gilmore -  I had a couple of surgeries and couldn't take Vic's....they made me sick.

they make me sick too.....always nauseous and irritable

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.