UnderGround Forums

Football Ground >> CONCACAF Champions League

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/24/09 10:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Extendo
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well TFC did the unlikely and beat Montreal 6-1 to advance as the Canadian Champions. Next up are the Puerto Rico Islanders. I'm seriously considering heading to Puerto Rico for the away game.

Anyone done any traveling for the CONCACAF stuff or have any experience with catching a game in Puerto Rico?
6/29/09 10:01 AM
Govnor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Extendo - Well TFC did the unlikely and beat Montreal 6-1 to advance as the Canadian Champions. Next up are the Puerto Rico Islanders. I'm seriously considering heading to Puerto Rico for the away game.

Anyone done any traveling for the CONCACAF stuff or have any experience with catching a game in Puerto Rico?
I'm sure it'd be fun, but I'd make sure I was with others the whole time!!
6/29/09 12:54 PM
Extendo
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh for sure. Not really up for getting ganked.
7/20/09 9:30 AM
invalid
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leaving the group? That's a stabbin'
7/30/09 1:16 PM
Extendo

We lost our home game 0-1 so we need to win by at least two down in PR to advance. I'm not going to be able to go after-all and will have to watch on TV.
7/31/09 11:40 AM
invalid
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks - that would be a fun as hell away trip.

New York came back and tied 2-2 against West Connection (?)

DC tied as well.
8/5/09 11:21 AM
Extendo

Well that officially sucks. We are out, with a nil-nil draw last night.

Hope you guys fire 20 past your old keeper. We couldn't do shit.
8/20/09 1:45 PM
invalid

Damn, he turned into quite the shot stopper. He'll be back in MLS for sure considering his age. Was happy to get the two because we had the whole run of play.

I'm actually going to Puerto Rico for the October 20th game. I'm using it to justify a nice week long vacation with the gf. Plane tickets are dirt friggin cheap right now
8/20/09 2:22 PM
Extendo

Good for you. I regret not being able to get it together and heading out.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.