UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rich Franklin Needs a New Contract

6/25/09 5:29 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
UG News
1069 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News

After his impressive win over Wanderlei Silva in the main event at UFC 99, Rich Franklin's future has been a subject of a great deal of speculation among UFC fans, with talk that he could fight a young up-and-comer like Luiz Cane or an Octagon legend like Chuck Liddell or Tito Ortiz. But Franklin said on this week's episode of ESPN.com's MMA Live that it's way too early to determine his next step because first he needs to renegotiate his contract.

Franklin was asked whether he expected to headline UFC 103, which is tentatively scheduled for September 19 in Dallas, and he said he wasn't sure.

"I honestly don't know," Frankllin said. "The fight that I had with Wanderlei was basically the last on my contract before we renegotiate so we'll start doing that at this point in time and see where that takes us."

read full article...

6/25/09 7:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kooldover
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i stopped at "After his impressive win over Wanderlie"
6/25/09 7:43 PM
NHB USA
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's on www.TapoutLive.com in just about an hour!  Should be a great interview!
6/25/09 7:43 PM
NHB USA
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/25/09 7:45 PM
Crooklyn
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Redneck Support Team
^Hahaha!  You beat me to it!
6/25/09 7:47 PM
FredHammer
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
6/25/09 7:48 PM
MoreThanUFC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kooldover - i stopped at "After his impressive win over Wanderlie"

This.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.