UnderGround Forums

SoundGround >> Acoustic Jumbo's

6/27/09 7:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wiley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do people think of Acoustic Jumbo's?

I was thinking of buying an Epiphone EJ-200 (Gibson look a like). Downfall is, is that its a laminate top.

Any words of advice, suggestions or just general comments on Acoustic Jumbo's overall.

I just want something a little louder and with more bass.

Plus I am a huge Oasis fan and I am buying possibly on the look. (bad idea I know)
6/29/09 9:46 AM
wiley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone got info,insight etc... ?
6/29/09 10:57 AM
Hillbilly
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven`t played the Epiphone but Iv`e played lots of Gibson J200`s. They have a great tone as they are a maple guitar, but they are huge and after a while become uncomfortable to play.
7/17/09 12:41 PM
tourist
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't want the laminate top. I've never played the guitar you're interested in, but I have a guitar with a laminate top and I only use it for playing slide. I would have given it away long ago, but it's nice to have a crap guitar with high action tuned to an open chord laying around.

You've probably already made your decision by now, since I notice this is an aged thread.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.