UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> Why Not...

6/29/09 10:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
donkypunch55
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...Make a comedy with MMA as the focus? Think of all of the funny shit that a competent writer would have to work with... Ill timed farts, a cornacopia of physical slap-stick, the hilarious amount of rediculous statements/comments that happen every day in the gym. if they can make "sports comedies" about golf and dodgeball, MMA should be a cakewalk...
7/6/09 10:40 AM
Crump's Brother
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On a similar note, have you seen Tokyo Zombie? Not the best BJJ movie out there, but it's better than Brazilian Brawl.
7/6/09 4:36 PM
donkypunch55
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i haven't seen it, but anything with "Zombie" in the title can't be all bad...
7/8/09 9:26 PM
beaulaugh
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great idea, infact my girlfriends brother recently graduated from film school. It would make for a great time no matter what the end result is.
7/8/09 10:46 PM
donkypunch55

beaulaugh - Great idea, infact my girlfriends brother recently graduated from film school. It would make for a great time no matter what the end result is.

the only problem i see is that we'd end up with an X rating due soley to horrifically graphic dialouge...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.