Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha..fuck, my lazy ass just woke up..

WTF!!

uhhhh.
7/4/09 7:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dc1

Glad to see the gym is doing well. Good luck with the new location.

Dan Cousineau / Dragon MMA
7/5/09 8:21 AM
Osaekomi
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Totally potent!!!!
7/5/09 2:39 PM
UltraFly

Q, whats up for tommorrow? how's the gym looking?
7/5/09 6:07 PM
TrainBJJ

Tomorrow (monday) at the new gym, at noon, ultrafly!

We will run a regular class, things arent all the way ready but ready enough to run a practice..
7/5/09 10:56 PM
glock4life
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When the "New" gym is completely set up, we are going to be doing even more strength & conditioning for MMA. We got two tires for flipping and other exercises. One at 450lbs & one at 750.

We'll be getting a weight sled for the parking lot (already on it's way), and we will be expanding our use of the kettlebells that we've always had.

The parking lot is huge, so we'll also be using our speed harness again as well as some other 'plans' I don't want to list up just yet....but if you train with us & are reading this, make sure you start bringing your running shoes in your gym bag.

This is the 3rd time we've had to move & expand to fit the needs of our students. With the amount of space that we have now we're going to be able to implement  more training methods that we couldn't do in the past.
If you've trained with us or are a current member, I guarantee you aint seen nothin' yet.

7/6/09 11:35 AM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

glock4life - The parking lot is huge, so we'll also be using our speed harness again as well as some other 'plans' I don't want to list up just yet....but if you train with us & are reading this, make sure you start bringing your running shoes in your gym bag.

Trane Ultimate Frisbee Championships?
7/6/09 1:03 PM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H2H Combat Challenge LLC, Owner
 startin look real sharp! Can't wait to get some paint on the walls! The  play real LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure we will entertainment for the neighbors!

7/6/09 10:00 PM
TrainBJJ

Lots of work ahead, but this thing is a dream come true for me and the fellas..When we are done it is going to be the spot..

Where ANYONE can train affordably..At csf, we are friends first!! We do not judge and we accept anyone who wants to be a better person.. I am so impressed by our students. They would do anything for us and it goes without saying that we are super blessed...This is what mma is supposed to be about. Im not fucking worthy..You people rule.
7/6/09 10:27 PM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thank you quincy. Your doing a great job. ahha
7/7/09 8:35 AM
David@AccutestMi

Can't wait... will be there tonight. I'm getting ancy as all hell with a week and a half off. I have been throwing punches at imaginary objects in the office.
7/8/09 9:36 PM
glock4life
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kicked as with the kettlebell tosses tonite!!! I think brutalbrian outdid the mortician too!
7/8/09 9:39 PM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

idc im on the stevia it's getting me wirey and ripped!
7/8/09 9:43 PM
UltraFly

me jaime and shamir went up to wrestling at churchill's open mat tonight to work on our takedowns, shamir wore gloves and punched all the highschool kids in the head anyways, hahahahaha... we'll be in tomorrow.
7/8/09 9:44 PM
TrainBJJ

Mortician, despite being beaten by a man half your size, you still did a really good job.
7/8/09 9:46 PM
TrainBJJ

Edited: 07/08/09 9:47 PM
Ill be there at noon, ultrafly...Yeah, I know it's thursday, I'll rest when I'm dead.
7/9/09 6:07 AM
David@AccutestMi

I am now "that guy". I'm taking some time off. I hope to be back soon. Wish the gym well and everyone else there while i'm gone. Good luck Mort on your upcoming fight. I'm disgusted I touched your bloody head gear. I have AIDS in my right hand now.
7/9/09 11:18 AM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I hope the AIDS thing goes well. Are you still comming to the party on saturday?
7/9/09 2:07 PM
David@AccutestMi

BigMike77 -  Well I hope the AIDS thing goes well. Are you still comming to the party on saturday?

Magic Johnson blood transfusions are expensive. I didn't know there was a party on saturday....
7/9/09 2:49 PM
BigMike77

you have mail
8/9/09 6:10 PM
glock4life

Killer workout today in this ridiculous heat.

Nothing like flipping tires and pulling a weight sled in 95 degree heat!!!
8/10/09 9:34 AM
David@AccutestMi

glock4life - Killer workout today in this ridiculous heat.

Nothing like flipping tires and pulling a weight sled in 95 degree heat!!!

I'm taking the wheel off my 10 speed and flip that so i don't feel left out next time. Nice class though...
8/11/09 10:47 AM
Beeza
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still sore from flippin that tire, and I only did it once. Damn tire. The sled wasn't that bad, but, there wasn't any extra weight on it. James said if you add weight it's holy hell.
8/16/09 3:45 PM
Kai Tremeche

I should've looked here first.
8/16/09 3:46 PM
Kai Tremeche

When's classes again, because I can't read.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.