UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Brian Walsh BJJ brown?

6/30/09 12:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a someone tell me that his uncle Brian Walsh was a bjj brown belt and that he trained with Royce Gracie.
Anyone ever heard of this fella?
6/30/09 9:53 AM
TheBean
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used tell kids my dad was hulk hogan when I was a kid. It was not ture. I dont no Brian Walsh but thought it was funny.
6/30/09 11:25 PM
glock4life
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/30/09 11:28 PM

Was it Royce with a big emphasis on the "R"?
7/1/09 5:49 AM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes.
7/1/09 11:47 AM
Angelo Popofski
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never heard of him...I'd assume we'd know of a brown belt in this state.

I had a kid in my 8th grade class tell me that his uncle was a UFC fighter and fought Royce (with an "R" sound) Gracie 'a couple' of years ago in Traverse City. It took all I had to just say "Wow, that's cool." Without calling this kid and his uncle a lier and challenging one or both to a challenge match.
7/1/09 12:46 PM
lazybjj

Angelo Popofski - Never heard of him...I'd assume we'd know of a brown belt in this state.

I had a kid in my 8th grade class tell me that his uncle was a UFC fighter and fought Royce (with an "R" sound) Gracie 'a couple' of years ago in Traverse City. It took all I had to just say "Wow, that's cool." Without calling this kid and his uncle a lier and challenging one or both to a challenge match.

You should have. I bet after that kid saw you whoop his uncle he would be the most well behaved kid in class.
7/1/09 1:22 PM
TheBean

I hope you gave that kid a F. Then told him if he has a problem with that have his uncle to come talk to you.
7/1/09 3:31 PM
mortician

i just thought it was funny and the kid said he would tap me in 30 seconds. I told him I only roll naked.
7/2/09 10:50 AM
TrainBJJ

Only fagits roll around on the ground...I dont do that grappling shit, I rip dicks off!!!

*and yes for those non-csf'ers someone actually came in and told us this*

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.