UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Your dream fight???????

7/1/09 2:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheBean
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you could fight any other fight right now who would it be and why. This could be anyone some you lost to and want a rematch or someone you just want to fight.
7/1/09 4:21 PM
BadBradBurrick

I'd fight the Bean just because I enjoy punching him in the head! 
7/1/09 4:46 PM
UltraFly

q vs stephen....... had to
7/1/09 4:53 PM
UltraFly

theres a ton of people id like to fight... one that pops into my head was this kid, chuckie, from some canadian team i watched the rest of his team do pretty well out at kerry roops kicks, but chuckie didnt have anyone his size to fight, he just seemed like a total cock, and everyone including kerry roop was all up on his jock... then i saw who im pretty positive was this kid chuckie, on fsn get his skull split open by a bunch of elbows by some total turd-burgeler, so he aint that badass... hahaha
7/1/09 5:16 PM
Angelo Popofski
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Heimbrook... We were in 6th or 7th grade and I made fun of him on the bus. He was the one kid that was 2-3 years older than everyone else in the grade and he was the typical bully. After I made fun of him I notice that he doesn't get off at his bus stop and ends up following me off the bus at my stop. He follows me all the way home, walking a few steps behind me. I wait for the right time and make a run for my back door. He caught up to me and blocked me from getting into my house and said we were going to fight. I did what any man would do and began crying like a little girl. I guess he felt sorry for me and said " Awe, forget it. He's already crying." and ended up letting me walk past him and get into my house.
7/1/09 7:06 PM
Samuraidog

Edited: 07/01/09 7:08 PM
Angelo Popofski - Mike Heimbrook... We were in 6th or 7th grade and I made fun of him on the bus. He was the one kid that was 2-3 years older than everyone else in the grade and he was the typical bully. After I made fun of him I notice that he doesn't get off at his bus stop and ends up following me off the bus at my stop. He follows me all the way home, walking a few steps behind me. I wait for the right time and make a run for my back door. He caught up to me and blocked me from getting into my house and said we were going to fight. I did what any man would do and began crying like a little girl. I guess he felt sorry for me and said " Awe, forget it. He's already crying." and ended up letting me walk past him and get into my house.

Now you are the bully making people cry. Like that poor student and his uncle.
7/1/09 7:12 PM
Samuraidog

Angelo Popofski - I did what any man would do and began crying like a little girl.

You are probably going to regret writing this sentence.
7/1/09 7:20 PM
lenox01

Edited: 07/01/09 7:24 PM
7/1/09 7:31 PM
thewood

i think your talking about chuck mady 135er from canada. they call him the energizer bunny or something.
7/1/09 8:13 PM
glock4life
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My entire middle school... I was a small white kid in Southwest Detroit, sent by bus to the other side of Michigan avenue where there was only like 6 other white kids in the whole school.

shenanigans (at my expense) ensued.
7/1/09 8:40 PM
TheBean

Brad I would be just like anglo when I see you with that belt on blocking me from getting in the house, then I would just say look over there a beer you would smile and look saying "where" and I would be gone. no crying need for you big guy
7/1/09 10:45 PM
BadBradBurrick

TheBean  - Brad I would be just like anglo when I see you with that belt on blocking me from getting in the house, then I would just say look over there a beer you would smile and look saying "where" and I would be gone. no crying need for you big guy

What type of beer are we talking about?
7/2/09 1:54 AM
UltraFly

thewood - i think your talking about chuck mady 135er from canada. they call him the energizer bunny or something.

yeah thats him, i mean he looks good, lots of fast kicks, and generally people have great things to say about him as a person.. i just didnt like how he was acting like he owned the place at my first viewing of a live mma event.
7/2/09 10:47 AM
TrainBJJ

"yeah thats him, i mean he looks good"

BEEEP!!!!
7/2/09 11:04 AM
TheBean

Wood you should be able to set that fight up. Dont you help with the XCC cards. Anglo I just talked to Mike Heimbrook, he is ready to go as well, Next KOTC 195 catch weight fight.
7/2/09 11:17 AM
Angelo Popofski
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheBean  - ...Next KOTC 195 catch weight fight.

Don't start with me Bean...
7/2/09 11:32 AM
TheBean

It was funny and you no it.
7/2/09 12:10 PM
Angelo Popofski

Ok...I admit it. It was sort of funny.
7/2/09 1:27 PM
dom10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UltraFly - theres a ton of people id like to fight... one that pops into my head was this kid, chuckie, from some canadian team i watched the rest of his team do pretty well out at kerry roops kicks, but chuckie didnt have anyone his size to fight, he just seemed like a total cock, and everyone including kerry roop was all up on his jock... then i saw who im pretty positive was this kid chuckie, on fsn get his skull split open by a bunch of elbows by some total turd-burgeler, so he aint that badass... hahaha
bunch years ago i had a freshman from the wrestling team i coached tap him with a little under a month of training.
7/2/09 3:57 PM
Brandon TheSissy Gallo

That really tough chick that kicked my butt in middle school.
7/7/09 5:03 PM
jokerman13922

i want to fight BRAD BURRICK, for all the fat kids he picks on!
7/7/09 5:13 PM
Angelo Popofski

jokerman13922 - i want to fight BRAD BURRICK, for all the fat kids he picks on!

That line starts behind me :)
7/7/09 9:52 PM
TheBean

When Brad was asked why do you hate fat kids he said " I don't hate fat kids I just want to help them not be so fat anymore" Then he made us work out. It sucks being fat:(
7/9/09 9:56 AM
jokerman13922

all fat kids should get together in one area and then jump up and down alot, then we will see who is laughing then. angelo we need a leader to get this together!
7/9/09 10:37 PM
BadBradBurrick

No contest!  I'll just bring a big bag of cheese burgers and throw then as you guys rush me one by one.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.