UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage says he's fighting Evans in Dec., Memphis

7/1/09 3:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CagePotato
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(Props: youtube.com/computercowboytv via 5oz.)
7/1/09 3:19 PM
CagePotato
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Allow us to translate for those who don't speak jive:

Computer: Hey everybody, it's Computer. You may remember me as the personal assistant from Three Six Mafia's old reality show, Adventures in Hollyhood. I'm here with my friend Quinton Jackson. Quinton, would you like to say a few words?

Jackson: Hey guys, Rampage here. My friend Computer and I are from the Southern United States; you should already know what that implies. By the way, I punch people in their mouths. I know, it's not really relevant to the conversation at hand, but I'm a little intoxicated, and it's what I do.

Computer: It's true, he does do that! Man, it's great to be from Memphis, Tennessee! Speaking of which, Rashad Evans is going to get knocked out, sooner rather than later.

Jackson: Specifically, in Memphis this December.

Computer: Fighting's great.

Jackson: Yes, It certainly is.

Computer: Indeed.

The UFC has not announced their December pay-per-view event yet, and no other fights have been rumored for the card, though the TUF 10 finale is scheduled for December 5th in Las Vegas. UFC 107 (probably) would be the first UFC event in Rampage's hometown of Memphis, and only their second event held in Tennessee, following UFC Fight Night: Condit vs. Kampmann, which was held in Nashville. It is still unclear why anybody would nickname himself "Computer."

7/1/09 3:21 PM
Archangel
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet Rampage 1st rd TKO!
7/1/09 5:03 PM
CagePotato

ttt
7/1/09 5:06 PM
BengalTiger369

lol at the translation.
7/2/09 9:43 AM
UrineTrouble

ttt
7/2/09 10:36 AM
MNFAN

I believe it when the UFC makes it official. I have a hard time believing that the UFC is going to do the December card(traditionally the biggest card of the year) in Memphis.

The biggest cards are almost always in Vegas.
7/7/09 2:13 AM
Hendo4Life

CagePotato -  Allow us to translate for those who don't speak jive:Computer: Hey everybody, it's Computer. You may remember me as the personal assistant from Three Six Mafia's old reality show, Adventures in Hollyhood. I'm here with my friend Quinton Jackson. Quinton, would you like to say a few words?Jackson: Hey guys, Rampage here. My friend Computer and I are from the Southern United States; you should already know what that implies. By the way, I punch people in their mouths. I know, it's not really relevant to the conversation at hand, but I'm a little intoxicated, and it's what I do.Computer: It's true, he does do that! Man, it's great to be from Memphis, Tennessee! Speaking of which, Rashad Evans is going to get knocked out, sooner rather than later.Jackson: Specifically, in Memphis this December.Computer: Fighting's great.Jackson: Yes, It certainly is.Computer: Indeed.***The UFC has not announced their December pay-per-view event yet, and no other fights have been rumored for the card, though the TUF 10 finale is scheduled for December 5th in Las Vegas. UFC 107 (probably) would be the first UFC event in Rampage's hometown of Memphis, and only their second event held in Tennessee, following UFC Fight Night: Condit vs. Kampmann, which was held in Nashville. It is still unclear why anybody would nickname himself "Computer."

I read that with the Dave Chappelle white guy voice going in my head. Perfect.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.