UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> tried to screw me again...

7/2/09 12:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TomStedham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/02/09 12:15 PM

Wow.

"Someone" called the city of Brookwood, complaining about my June 20 show...

Waaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!

"too many people, it created a fire hazard." Ha! I wish... the capacity is posted by the front door. I had 450-ish, and the capacity is WAY over that.

And, you know, THE FIRE CHIEF AND MOST OF THE FIRE DEPT. were there... WTF???

dumbass...

"chairs were too close to the cage. Blood could get on people." WTF??? I won't even address this one (except to say that my sponsors, who had CAGESIDE TABLES, all want those tables again, quote "I don't care what it costs..." cha-ching!)

dumbass...

"ring wasn't cleaned before the fights." It's a cage! And I personally bleached the vinyl surface long before the show. Ah, but since "somebody" wasn't there to see it...

And after every "spill" (we had several!) the RING DOCTOR personally cleaned up the blood and both he and the ref gave me an okay... You're arguing with a DOCTOR??? And a pro fighter/referee? WTF???

dumbass...

"license not in order." Get this: "someone" told the license office that I ran "an unlicensed fight at Hillcrest HS last year"... Yeah, I'm in trouble. Sigh. a) that was Strike Hard, not the SFA. b) THE FIGHT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

So now I have to go prove that I didn't do something that never happened!!! WTF???

dumbass...

I just want everybody to see what goes on behind the scenes for me... How many other promoters have to deal with this shit?

Am I really that scary? Are my shows so threatening that this kind of bullshit has to go on? And this ain't the first time, either.

Sigh.

"THE SHOW WILL GO ON!"
Come to the Aug. 22 show in Brookwood and see what all the ruckus is about...
Tom Stedham, owner
SOUTHERN FIGHTING ALLIANCE
7/3/09 1:10 AM
TomStedham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's kind of a badge of honor... People are so worried about what I do that they try any means they can come up with to try (feebly) to get me shut down...

Awwwww...

Look at how many times this thread has been viewed! I mean, how many registered users read the AL underground...? There's only like 6-8 of us; I mean regular posters. So that means a bunch of "other people" are trolling and reading my post... Heh heh heh...

"Somebody" is scared of little ol' me. Shucks, I just wish I knew who it was...

See, I post EVERYTHING I do under my "real name", but "somebody" made ANONYMOUS phone calls & wrote letters to the city of Brookwood and the Tuscaloosa News...

This is what? the third time someone tried the old "improper business license" thing... hasn't worked yet! My favorite is the "too many people; violated fire code." Gee, MY SHOW SOLD SO MANY TICKETS THAT THE BUILDING WAS PACKED???? Ah, _NOW_ I see why "somebody" is worried!

I'm laughing at ya, "whoever" you are! Keep it up. After all, if you throw enough shit, some of it is bound to stick, right?
7/3/09 1:17 AM
FCFBlazer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you should totally do video blogs like THE DANA WHITE.  I mean, c'mon, you're a moviestar!!!  Check your PM.
7/3/09 12:13 PM
TomStedham

So, what do y'all think the next attempt will be?

The "improper license" didn't work...
The "violation of fire code" didn't work...
The "health code violations" didn't work...
The "some anonymous person doesn't like you" didn't work...

Ah, the behind-the-scenes politics... I love it! NOT.

OH! I'm an actor. I'm gonna do a BUD LIGHT COMMERCIAL!!!

"HERE'S TO YOU, MISTER ANONYMOUS SHIT-STARTER!"

"You're not brave enough to put your name on your attempts to stop the SFA, so you write letters and make phone calls and spread rumors, all without giving your name..."

"You are really, really jealous of TOM STEDHAM and his success, especially his movies and his chiseled physique, but too scared to say anything publicly. We know that rumor-spreading and shit-talking is thirsty work, so crack open a cold Bud Light, and make some more phone calls. Anonymously, of course..."

"HERE'S TO YOU, MISTER ANONYMOUS SHIT-STARTER!"

"Oh, wait. Bud Light is only for cool people. You don't deserve one. Go drink a bottle of hot p*ss, you f*cking loser!!!"

Look for it on youTube, next week!!! Seriously...
7/3/09 12:15 PM
TomStedham

Blazer,

I got your message but today it was gone from my inbox... Shoot me another msg, please.
7/11/09 7:11 PM
SOUTHEASTERNMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom,

As you know we are putting on a show in Bessemer on August 1st. Up to this point we have stayed in the Cullman area. Sounds like it is dangerous to put on a show out that way. Have you got any advice?...

Jason
Southeastern MMA

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.