UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> Just got my dogs ears cropped

7/3/09 10:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
randy owen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a 13 week old, 23lb blue/brindle pitbull. I ve had in mind i was going to get his ears done like my 3yr old pit, well he got them done today and after he came out i felt so bad for doing it. Im sure its going to look good,i just feel bad for doing it now
11/5/09 1:13 AM
Wet

"Im sure its going to look good"
You just cut your dogs ears off so YOU can think he looks good. How would you feel if your parents cut your ears off when you were a kid because they think it looks good. You're a scumbag!
11/10/09 3:38 PM
MikeZev
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not the end of the world but its certainly not comfortable for the dog and putting a pup under anesthesia is a risk in and of itself.

i like the look of a good crop but i'd never do it to my own dog.
12/8/09 1:09 AM
blunt minded
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/29/10 4:50 AM
Wet - "Im sure its going to look good"
You just cut your dogs ears off so YOU can think he looks good. How would you feel if your parents cut your ears off when you were a kid because they think it looks good. You're a scumbag!

circumsised?
2/22/10 10:34 AM
07BSPXR
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have two min pins. my first had his ears cropped before i got him. my second still has his full ears and will stay that way. i can't do it. hell im hesitant to get them neutered now that i can afford it.
9/25/10 5:44 PM
JoeRogansBong

congrats on mutilating your dog.
9/29/10 4:49 AM
blunt minded
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ANYONE WHO IS CIRCUMCISED, GO TELL YOUR PARENTS THEY'RE SAVAGES AND MUTILATED YOU! shut the fuck up faggots
10/4/10 8:22 PM
JoeRogansBong

blunt minded - ANYONE WHO IS CIRCUMCISED, GO TELL YOUR PARENTS THEY'RE SAVAGES AND MUTILATED YOU! shut the fuck up faggots

CIRCUMCISION SERVES A PURPOSE! IT HELPS HYGIENE AND CAN CUT DOWN ON STD INFECTION. WHAT PURPOSE DOES CROPPING EARS HAVE OTHER THAN MAKE THUGGED OUT RETARDS THINK THEIR COCKS ARE BIGGER??? SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCKTARD!!!
10/8/10 5:12 AM
blunt minded

WAAAAA!! CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER YOU BITCH!! ITS CRUEL FOR DOGS BUT NOT HUMANS???? OK VEGAN, KEEP EATING YOUR TOFU AND RICE CAKES!!!!
10/8/10 1:22 PM
JoeRogansBong

blunt minded - WAAAAA!! CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER YOU BITCH!! ITS CRUEL FOR DOGS BUT NOT HUMANS???? OK VEGAN, KEEP EATING YOUR TOFU AND RICE CAKES!!!!

first off, i eat every meat imaginable. there is no purpose whatsoever for cropping ears. none. whay dont you go back to polishing your guns and rims, drinking cheap cognac out of an expensive snifter and wearing your pants too low.

the catigory is people who annoy you..........
10/12/10 6:53 PM
JoeRogansBong

the mid 90s - If you think ear cropping is OK then you are a sick cunt who cares more about looking tough than his dogs.

+1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
12/1/10 5:10 PM
MBeamer32

Ive never had a dog with it done, it kind of creeps me out a bit actually.
12/5/10 2:33 PM
armbarring
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did it with my pitbulls too. Shut up hippies.
1/12/11 8:22 PM
hounddoggy

big floppy ears are where its at. u guys suck!
1/26/11 11:42 PM
GODZILLA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate cropped ears. It serves zero purpose and IMO cruel.

With that being said, I have a 6months old blue brindle and would like to see pictures of yours. I have not seen very many blue brindles and am curious about how others look. Btw, I will NOT crop my pups ears
2/2/11 2:02 PM
cthlcschlgrl

booooooooooo
12/18/12 3:34 AM
Sickle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only purpose for cropped ears is for the owners satisfaction. They probably think it looks 'cool' and that's it.

Originally it was done for when the dogs were pitted together and fought. But now it has become a trendy thing. I'd never do it, it's pathetic.
12/18/12 11:44 AM
MichaelVronsky
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sickle - The only purpose for cropped ears is for the owners satisfaction. They probably think it looks 'cool' and that's it.

Originally it was done for when the dogs were pitted together and fought. But now it has become a trendy thing. I'd never do it, it's pathetic.
It has nothing to do with dog fighting. Please stop saying that. Phone Post
12/19/12 3:45 AM
Sickle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/19/12 3:46 AM
I appreciate some breeds have their tails docked and ears cropped for other reasons, but I am sure people that pit dogs against each other also do it to prevent another dog latching on to them.

I can't think of any reason why anyone would want to crop their dogs ears a part from them thinking it looks cool. Obviously ruling out any medical needs.
12/19/12 8:26 AM
MichaelVronsky

Technically, if you were fighting a dog yo'd want it to have ears intact. If the other dog grabs an ear and goes to work on it, it wont do any major damage. Kind of a decoy. Phone Post
12/19/12 8:28 AM
Sickle

Hmmm..compared to having no ears to latch on to?

Anyhow who knows, I don't dog fight and wouldn't never crop a dogs ears just for looks which a lot of people do.
4/24/13 8:16 AM
JitznPound

Its a stupid thing to do and i think it looks shit. I have a boxer with big floppy ears and there is no way i would crop his ears. If your doing it because you think your dog will look better your a fool and a selfish prick. If there is a benifit from cropping ears i would be happy to hear it.

5/30/13 11:36 AM
leifdawg
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wet - "Im sure its going to look good"

Plenty of people cut part of their babies penis off because they think it looks good.
5/30/13 9:30 PM
JitznPound

leifdawg -
Wet - "Im sure its going to look good"

Plenty of people cut part of their babies penis off because they think it looks good.
They don't do that for looks dipshit it's for hygiene and fucking purposes Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.