UnderGround Forums

GolfGround >> Shot A 78

7/6/09 1:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Thomas Hamilton
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Played with fellow OGer Mike Valentine and acouple of other friends last Thursday. It was the first time I had swung a club in about 6 months since i'm now a once or twice a year player. Infact the only reason I was able to go was because Mike was good enough to pay for me, but karma repayed him by drilling him in the wrist with a low slice on the first holewhich left him unable to finish the round.

If my putting had not been so horrible I think I would have shot closer to par. I had six 3 putts on the day but my driver was really on fire. I was blasting it 300 - 330 off the tee and not finding any trouble. It was alot of fun and I cant wait for my next outing whenever I have the good fortune of being able to do it again.

2/8/13 3:17 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats bro.

5/19/13 2:47 AM
letsgobois
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just shot a 54, on 9! Have to tighten up just about everything in my game.

8/6/13 10:24 AM
letsgobois
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I played two weeks ago and shot 105, slowly getting better. I want to shoot 99 or better before the end of the season, which is early October where I live.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.