UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Artist Shopping for half sleeve work

7/7/09 12:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EvilGumby
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Recent member but multi-year lurker here. Looking to get some work done in Phoenix but still artist shopping. I've been thinking about having this guy do the work:

www.badassink.com

Portfolio looked good to me but curious as to more informed opinions. Or any other/better recommedations in the Phoenix area?
7/8/09 4:54 PM
EvilGumby
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No opinions good or bad? C'mon help a tattoo virgin buy some quality ink here.
7/8/09 5:33 PM
rare
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

... honestly horrible
7/8/09 5:35 PM
rare

holy shit this is worse than horrible, im sure i can tattoo better and im still an apprentice. avoid at all cost!
7/11/09 8:56 PM
MarioB

if he did any of that work at my shop, Id fire his ass in a heartbeat. Let me check..Im sure there is someone I know in Phoenix
7/12/09 2:02 PM
EvilGumby

MarioB - if he did any of that work at my shop, Id fire his ass in a heartbeat. Let me check..Im sure there is someone I know in Phoenix

Thank you. I was hoping the forum would come through for me. I've seen some truly amazing ink posted on here over the last couple of years and am hoping to end up with a piece of similar quality. The advice/direction from the more experienced in the industry is definately appreciated.
7/13/09 2:01 AM
rare

what kind of work do you want? hell city convention is coming up in september and there will be soooo many amazing artist there! get work there man, youll have some of the most amazing tattoo artist in the country there!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.