7/9/09 4:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jetster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man rape by Hendo
7/9/09 4:13 PM
Meohfumado
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did OP just compare the Count's elusiveness to the Dragon's?

Its not even close. Machida has never lost a round to my knowledge...

I know Bisping has lost a few...heck I know he lost at least two to Hamill yet still somehow got that win...

In any case, avoiding damage is part of the game. So nobody should be knocked on making the other guy miss. But really...the hyperbole is not necessary.
7/9/09 4:15 PM
solidsnake
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/9/09 4:20 PM
BMF12

The skull jacket just needed a wolf shirt to compliment it, IMO.
7/9/09 4:23 PM
Rock n Raleigh Suicide

terrible troll attempt
7/9/09 4:28 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lookoutawhale is my hero
7/9/09 4:37 PM
bigwignj
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo will be on top of the count pounding away for a majority of this fight. Mikes only chance is a ko in stand up, which he wont get if he does that stick and move, in and out shit. Dan chin is too good unless bisping throws some bombs in the pocket. I like both fighters but i took dan in my parlay.
7/9/09 4:52 PM
sillypants
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo is bringing a rusty old blade to a gunfight....

Maybe so, but it's better than an unloaded gun.
7/9/09 4:56 PM
explodingboy

Rock n Raleigh Suicide - terrible troll attempt

This is what is ridiculous about this place sometimes. Just because you have an opinion that isn't the majority, people label you a troll. If it wasn't laughable it would be offensive. I genuinely positively absolutely believe this is how the fight will go. Why is that so hard to believe? I wouldn't bother wasting so many words on something I didn't believe.
7/9/09 5:59 PM
Kidcombo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there a Brit in this world that WOULDN'T pick Bisping over Hendo?  lol  Not likely, none the less I respect your passion for your countryman.

I still got Hendo.
7/9/09 6:07 PM
louden swain
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Henderson will GnP Bitchping into a verbal bitch tap...
7/9/09 6:09 PM
ShanTheMan
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was an awesome video
7/9/09 6:23 PM
eljamaiquino

Dan has never finished anyone inside the UFC. From looking at the Leben/Bisping fight, hendo is gonna get outworked and outpointed for all 3 rounds.
7/9/09 6:26 PM
Danlosdi
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not this shit again *sigh*
7/9/09 8:03 PM
HawaiianBomber

^^^ It's ALWAYS this shit.
7/9/09 9:04 PM
worldfightfan

the Brits posting here should spend less time trolling and more time trying to bring wrestling to the UK so one day you can compete at big time MMA
7/9/09 11:05 PM
wreckker
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BISPING HAS NO POWER

DAN HAS GRANITE CHIN

Having rolled with Dan I can tell u he is suoper strong, if he gets bisoing on the matt GOODNIGHT ENGLAND!
7/9/09 11:13 PM
BabyZeus
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AWESOME VID!
7/9/09 11:14 PM
Crooklyn
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Redneck Support Team
We asked all the questions you guys wanted:

http://www.tapoutlive.com/media/7531/070909_TapouT_Radio_Dan_Henderson/
7/9/09 11:15 PM
BeantownsBigPeePee
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread as I see it...

American pride sucks..blah blah blah...

more bullshit..

blah blah..

British flags up the wazoo...

Makes sense to me.
7/10/09 3:08 AM
explodingboy

Crooklyn - We asked all the questions you guys wanted:

Thanks Crooklyn :)

Dan sounds a bit difficult to interview at times although I can tell it's not deliberately. He sounded a little unsure of himself and anxious, I think he might be cracking a little.

But good job, I appreciate the interactive element of your show. Seems Hendo is unaware that he's being fed to the wolves.
7/10/09 3:35 AM
explodingboy

RC Gogo - 
explodingboy - 
nyhcloyalty - And you're bringing overdone threads to a good forum. 

This is the final thread I will create about this fight. In total I've made about four over the course of several weeks. Perhaps I was mistaken and there isn't a big show this weekend? Silly me. And of course you're welcome to provide your thoughts, if you have any.

The trolling is getting old. You and HB Lee have been shitting all over the forums for the past couple of weeks. I hope the Tito incident opens Kirik's eyes and worthless trolls like yourself get the ban.

I'm sure a few more people will bite in this thread. Good for you. Have fun.

You're a scumbag for even vaguely equating personal fighter/family bashing with being a Bisping fan.

Furthermore, at least I offer my thoughts and give an opinion rather than sitting on the fence and adding very little, much like yourself. Not to mention supporting the site, something which your mud status on the face of it suggests you have yet to do.
7/10/09 3:45 AM
Crooklyn
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Redneck Support Team
explodingboy - 
Crooklyn - We asked all the questions you guys wanted:

Thanks Crooklyn :)

Dan sounds a bit difficult to interview at times although I can tell it's not deliberately. He sounded a little unsure of himself and anxious, I think he might be cracking a little.

But good job, I appreciate the interactive element of your show. Seems Hendo is unaware that he's being fed to the wolves.
Dan is a great guy, he had just been on about  10 interviews in the 24 hours prior to ours, so the burnout was a bit evident.  Evan and I made sure that we got your questions and UKFIGHTERUK's questions asked and answered.  Hope we did ok.

7/10/09 10:43 AM
Zwingli

Edited: 07/10/09 10:43 AM
What I want to know is what did dana whisper in hendersons ear at the end of the press conference that caused dan to look down in disgust, shaking his head.
7/10/09 11:25 AM
louden swain
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone that has rolled/trained with Henderson always the first thing they say is that he's gorilla strong..Once he gets a hold of Bisping, he will be in complete control and do basically whatever he wants...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.