UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> UFC 100 in Guttenburg,IA

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/10/09 11:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dutchwrap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone know of anywhere close to Guttenburg that is showing the fights tomorrow night?
7/10/09 12:35 PM
donkypunch55
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bad news my friend... NOTHING is close to Guttenburg...
7/13/09 2:41 PM
dutchwrap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah we drove all the way to praire du chein and through all the small towns...nothing but fckn nascar races in the bars..never seen so many rednecks in my life, lol

i watched them today and wowza at the hendo ko..fckn brilliant! when you fighting next? does Bill have anything lined up?
7/13/09 10:48 PM
donkypunch55
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah, that knockout was unbelievable!!

i'll be fighting at the end of September in a Glory show in Des Moines, plus a boxing match the end of August... we got a couple of irons in the fire for Bill, but you know how that goes, no one really wants to fight him... and i don't blame em... if the powers that be get their head out of their ass, Bill will be on a WEC card before long... crushing someone... mercilessly...
7/14/09 6:43 PM
dutchwrap

be nice if he could get on the same card as Erik!

Bill vs demacio page would be a fckn great fight!
7/15/09 8:44 AM
donkypunch55

i agree, although i'm gonna have to give it to Bill... i'm probably a bit biased, but on the other hand, i've seen more of him than most... War Kamery... you've actually got a great idea... same card and all... i'm calling someone...
7/15/09 5:34 PM
dutchwrap

dude i wouldn't pick anyone over bill, lol...that's not what I was getting at. I think Damacio is an awesome matchup...both love to stand and both have good wrestling, when Bill beats him-it's instant cred in a tough 135 division and would be even better if both were on the same card. And I know that NO one really wants to fight Bill in these parts and I don't blame them either

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.