UnderGround Forums

Football Ground >> Arsenal...Really?

7/11/09 1:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
II POLSKA II
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So as a huge arsenal fan, im starting to get really frustrated.
I mean they have Arshavin who i beleive is going to be one of the best in the world, but other then that they are lacking a bit. Fabregas is constintly in rumours to be leaving the club, but for now it seems like just rumours.
But here is my REAL ISSUE
we bought a new stadium and now are SO MUCH in debt that we cant afford new players... and on top of that, good players dont want to come to arsenal casue our contracts dont pay as much since we are in such crazy debt
do you think arsenal will be able to turn around back into a top club?
7/13/09 10:05 AM
Govnor

Back in to a top club?? LOL. Fuck me.
7/24/09 3:16 PM
Shotgun Mick

Must be tough to be an Arsenal fan.
7/28/09 9:00 AM
The Kangaroo
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like Toure will be gone this week as well.

I think by next season theyll be fighting for their lives to remain in the CL. City might not be ready this year, but with the money they have they will by next.

Arsenal lack depth, need a tough DM, DC to add some grit to their finesse team.

They are getting punished for trying to run a healthy club. The days of competiting at the top end without building debt is over.

7/28/09 1:49 PM
Govnor

The Kangaroo - Looks like Toure will be gone this week as well.

I think by next season theyll be fighting for their lives to remain in the CL. City might not be ready this year, but with the money they have they will by next.

They are getting punished for trying to run a healthy club. The days of competiting at the top end without building debt is over.

Everything goes in cycles IMO. Arsenal have gone about it in the right way. They are not Man U or Real or Barca and they know it.

7/28/09 6:56 PM
The Kangaroo
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Govnor - 
The Kangaroo - Looks like Toure will be gone this week as well.

Everything goes in cycles IMO. Arsenal have gone about it in the right way. They are not Man U or Real or Barca and they know it.

I love the way they do business and run a healthy club. I sense they will be punished for it by next year with City determined to conquer. Also consider Portsmouth's new found wealth. (Though they are too far behind for it to matter this year)

They do have a sick young squad though. They are going to just fall off the map, the question is how much does everyone improve around them.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.