UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Frikin bjj

7/12/09 12:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gorillagrappling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wher was bjj when Mir needed it? No karate huggers? Huh? What?
7/12/09 4:42 AM
Golden Arm
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/12/09 4:43 AM
Yes, because non-physically gifted, technical wrestlers are dominating MMA, a lifelong shotokan karate guy is not LHW champ and BJJ obviously has no place in MMA anymore.

Tool.
7/12/09 11:54 AM
gorillagrappling

If you're going to play with the big boys, play with my balls. And stfu! Seriously. I'm gonna pull my damn hair out of I continue to encounter yards who can't recognize hyperbole and sarcasm. Facking read more.
7/12/09 11:55 AM
gorillagrappling

Looking back I realize that you're not that big of an idiot, you just don't read worth a damn.
7/13/09 12:50 AM
williepep
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/13/09 12:59 AM
Mario, Gene Lebell

Brock proved that size and strength don't matter
7/13/09 9:37 AM
gorillagrappling

LOL at Leif. Before bjj was ever invented, that "mario sperry/carlson control position" was drawn on the walls of the pyramids in egypt and etched in stone in Greece. Douche. It is a wrestling move as old as civilization.
7/13/09 10:49 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh lord here we go. The wrestlers who all have one thing in common, they hate on/try their hardest to learn, BJJ.
7/13/09 1:57 PM
Golden Arm
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The familiar scenario: wrestler claims wrestling as the superior grappling art, even after getting tooled by BJJ guys on the mat. Wrestler then attempts to learn BJJ's "tricks" and then claims it has been around since the beginning of time and is thus the same "wrestling" that he has practiced since high school.
7/13/09 6:58 PM
gorillagrappling

LOL. Nobody ever claimed anything. Golden Arm, who taught you how to read, Helen Keller? All I am saying is that that move is older than BJJ. Kids learn that in elementary school wrestling. You fags will be renaming takedowns if you ever learn them.
7/13/09 7:26 PM
Golden Arm

Lol, it's easy to read between the lines with your posts, Freddy. That's not all you're saying, and that's not what your original post was about.

I will pit my major southeastern university English major Bachelor of Arts reading skills against your Hoover High School skills for a "read off".
7/13/09 7:32 PM
Golden Arm

Edited: 07/13/09 7:50 PM
BTW the Brazilians have already renamed most of the takedowns.
7/17/09 9:19 AM
gorillagrappling

Yes they teach "half guard" positions in elementary school. Only, when you are on your back in wrestling it is really bad, so sweeping is not really an option. Golden Arm, I will gladly put my reading skills against yours. LOL. What a bag o' douche.
Let me spell out the OP for you, Short Bus. I was making fun of the Macheetah and BJJ nuthuggers who are quick to point out the superiority of EVERY fighting style that is not wrestling. It was a joke. Kind of like your life. I guess it was just a big mistake to post a joke. Mistake like your dad not pulling out. My bad. And BTW, I would rather be me than have a "major southeastern university BS" and still be living with my mother.
7/17/09 10:21 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SNAP!

GG bringing the angry little wrestler hate, HARD.
7/17/09 12:24 PM
Golden Arm

Edited: 07/17/09 12:26 PM
Lol. Yeah I understood your post little guy. Damn you are an angry little fella! Try not to take things too seriously. LOL @ your angry rant.
7/17/09 4:17 PM
gorillagrappling

Oh yeah.
7/18/09 1:10 AM
williepep
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Golden Arm - Lol. Yeah I understood your post little guy. Damn you are an angry little fella! Try not to take things too seriously. LOL @ your angry rant.

thought you were too busy posting on the Ralph BJ thread
7/28/09 9:47 PM
boardbreaker

Is BJJ what boys do during men's wrestling season?
7/28/09 11:04 PM
Golden Arm

Edited: 07/28/09 11:06 PM
BJJ, Judo, and SAMBO is what some men do after school is over. But some men just prefer to dwell on their school days wrestling. I myself think pajama wrestling is more fun than singlet wrestling with oil checks, but that's just personal preference.
7/29/09 12:56 AM
boardbreaker

Oh, I thought men did MMA.
7/29/09 12:58 AM
Golden Arm

Edited: 07/29/09 1:47 AM
Lol... some YOUNG men do.
7/29/09 2:47 AM
sbjjstreetcop

Just wanted to stop in and tell you guys that I have a large penis.
8/2/09 2:42 AM
Golden Arm

williepep - 
Golden Arm - Lol. Yeah I understood your post little guy. Damn you are an angry little fella! Try not to take things too seriously. LOL @ your angry rant.

thought you were too busy posting on the Ralph BJ thread

Pep you still owe me and countrypimp a dinner at Conestoga.
8/2/09 8:59 AM
gorillagrappling

sbjjstreetcop - Just wanted to stop in and tell you guys that I have a large penis.

How'd you fit it all in your.......?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.