UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Do the '00s have a standard etiqutte?

7/14/09 12:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stronghold
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay, I've been with the same women 1/3 of my life and she is now moving on. So, pardon my frankness but if there is an 'answer' to this, is has alluded me.

So, like, in the 80s, we guys pulled out. Birth control was ubiquitous, or at least omnipresent. I don't guess we minded as long as the women did her part. In the 90s, we all wore condoms until the test results came back...

That's where my knowledge of non-marital sex ends. What is the 'thing' now. I'm deathly afraid of contracting the herpe and condoms are for shit in that arena. Please advise and thank you. Your hair look really pretty like that, etc.
8/10/09 8:37 PM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just screw it.
8/10/09 10:03 PM
Punchatoula
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wear a freaking condom. Do you WANT to catch an std?
8/10/09 10:49 PM
Stronghold
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess I'll have to. But, can't you still get the herpe while strapped?
8/10/09 10:54 PM
Punchatoula
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You could just not have sex. It's an option.
8/11/09 11:27 AM
Stronghold

So far this year, it has been! I think a change will be in order pretty soon.
8/11/09 5:41 PM
Punchatoula

LOL

Now I just feel sorry for you.
8/11/09 7:27 PM
Stronghold

That's the price of divorce I guess. As soon as we sign the papers, I guess I'm free to do whatever I want. Until then, I'm just trying to not piss her or her lawyer off.
8/11/09 9:34 PM
Punchatoula

Went through that last year. Not fun. Don't worry it gets better. I know that doesn't help at the moment.

And don't worry so much about pissing her and HER lawyer off. You have your own lawyer for her to contend with, remember that. One of the mistakes I made in my divorce was being too nice. I regret it now.

Good luck. :)
8/11/09 10:22 PM
Stronghold

I'm being firm without being a dick... yet anyway. I let her know I am not averse to long, drawn out, costly court battle if she pushes me into it.

But, back to the real question, Beyond 7 is a pretty good condom I guess.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.