UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kit Cope: Gina sex tape secure, Xtreme Couture Ove

7/14/09 2:35 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
UG News
1196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News

7/14/09 2:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheVileOne
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't we already have a thread for this?
7/14/09 2:43 PM
justcron
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG News needs to have a way of tieing into existing threads for these vid posts
7/14/09 2:46 PM
MrSmiff
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG News is awesome.........it reminds me of a handicapped kid that was in my highschool.........someone would say something and he'd over hear it then he'd run around and keep telling everyone the same story after they've already heard it.......over and over and over.
7/14/09 3:11 PM
Golden Boy
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Notice he doesn't talk about winning a match.
7/14/09 4:18 PM
Brandon Curts
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kit Cope...LOL....The guy is a moron but props to him for banging Gina.....Tompkins would smash kit in a Kickboxing match....
7/14/09 4:20 PM
Fugazi

Now THIS is MMA news I wasn't expecting today.

ttt 4 the tape
7/14/09 5:05 PM
vengence
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cope is suck a fuckstain
7/14/09 5:10 PM
john joe
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only Magazine, Website Editor
if a gina carano secks tape was ever leaked, the internet would actually melt
7/14/09 5:37 PM
anunaki
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe - if a gina carano secks tape was ever leaked, the internet would actually melt

My cack would melt, from over fapping....
7/14/09 5:39 PM
Kirik
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, President
As I have stated previously, Chris and I put up the UG news. If there is something you don't like, it was definitely Chris.

Actually, the double post was me. We are really trying hard to avoid posting previously posted news. I was tied up with something else, and did not check the forum carefully, and I apologize.
7/14/09 5:43 PM
MrSmiff
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - As I have stated previously, Chris and I put up the UG news. If there is something you don't like, it was definitely Chris.

Actually, the double post was me. We are really trying hard to avoid posting previously posted news. I was tied up with something else, and did not check the forum carefully, and I apologize.

appology accepted
7/14/09 5:46 PM
Golden Boy
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - As I have stated previously, Chris and I put up the UG news. If there is something you don't like, it was definitely Chris.

Kirik, stop protecting me. I posted it. Sorry gang.
7/14/09 5:51 PM
Steamfitter

MrSmiff - UG News is awesome.........it reminds me of a handicapped kid that was in my highschool.........someone would say something and he'd over hear it then he'd run around and keep telling everyone the same story after they've already heard it.......over and over and over.

the handicapped kid doesnt have the ability to move threads to a what if? forum. if you check the place out you will find many threads that broke stories first and  were shit canned the moment one of the admins made a UG News thread about the same story.
7/14/09 6:13 PM
BrazilianBomber
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG News, late as always. Search function motherfucker, do you use it?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.