UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Tattoo removal in Tampa Bay area

7/14/09 11:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KickinAus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/14/09 11:34 PM

Hey guys. Are there any reputable laser tattoo removal shops in the Tampa Bay, FL area? Any ideas or places that you've been to would be awesome.
7/19/09 2:19 PM
KickinAus

ttt
7/23/09 9:42 PM
piratepirate
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get some wrecking balm if its small enough
7/24/09 11:19 AM
KickinAus

It's definitely not small enough for wrecking balm. I'm going to need several treatments to get this shit off my arm.
7/24/09 12:35 PM
piratepirate
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KickinAus - It's definitely not small enough for wrecking balm. I'm going to need several treatments to get this shit off my arm.

Laser removal is going to be spendy if its really big,
several sessions of wrecking balm might take longer but be much more cost effective
8/3/09 12:26 AM
KickinAus

piratepirate - 
KickinAus - It's definitely not small enough for wrecking balm. I'm going to need several treatments to get this shit off my arm.

Laser removal is going to be spendy if its really big,
several sessions of wrecking balm might take longer but be much more cost effective

The Wrecking Balm website says that you should only use it on a tattoo about the size of your palm. I could probably use the wrecking balm AND get a couple sessions of laser and I'd be good to go.
9/5/09 3:12 PM
Dougie
993 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just had laser removal session number three. Tattoo the size of my palm.

It's VERY light now.

The problme as I understand it is that there is no real standard for inks so you never know what you are working with.

I've heard good and bad but mostly on the not really good side about wrecking balm.

Laser removal is what I reccommend.
9/5/09 5:42 PM
piratepirate

KickinAus -

The Wrecking Balm website says that you should only use it on a tattoo about the size of your palm. I could probably use the wrecking balm AND get a couple sessions of laser and I'd be good to go.

Yeah, definitely.
Whatever saves money you know?
9/5/09 5:42 PM
piratepirate

Dougie - I just had laser removal session number three. Tattoo the size of my palm.

It's VERY light now.

The problme as I understand it is that there is no real standard for inks so you never know what you are working with.

I've heard good and bad but mostly on the not really good side about wrecking balm.

Laser removal is what I reccommend.

Really?
What have you heard bad?
Although I have never used it, I haven't heard a bad word about wrecking balm when used properly.
9/5/09 8:34 PM
Dougie
993 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard from a tattoo artist that it left a discolouration on the skin. A few people who tried it said the same thing. That what they got left with was like a light orange patch. It looked like cover up with make up but of course, no make up.

Then again, other people say it worked great. I suspect it might be the colour and size that makes the difference.
9/6/09 12:56 AM
piratepirate

Dougie - I heard from a tattoo artist that it left a discolouration on the skin. A few people who tried it said the same thing. That what they got left with was like a light orange patch. It looked like cover up with make up but of course, no make up.

Then again, other people say it worked great. I suspect it might be the colour and size that makes the difference.

Interesting.....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.