UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Does anyone know this guy?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/15/09 2:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RobMcKenzie
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.theage.com.au/national/man-choked-into-unconsciousness-on-melbournes-chapel-street-20090715-dkfs.html

The piece of shit doing the choking uses a pretty accurate rear naked choke, i would assume that there's a high chance he'd train bjj at a club around melbourne?
7/15/09 8:04 AM
walbjj
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats just tuf noobs
7/15/09 6:30 PM
RobMcKenzie
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Turns out it was a bouncer who works on the door at boutique.
He's in a loooooooot of trouble...
7/17/09 1:12 AM
slystone
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^and rightfully so. I hope he does some hard time, prick.

See how he just let that kid flop straight onto his face after holding the choke for some 10 seconds while the kid was limp. Attempted manslaughter imo. Just as well noone in the news centres knew it was a RNC - except me and I'm keeping my mouth shut. We don't need that shit being "out out there".
7/17/09 1:27 AM
bluesky
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A man accused of bashing a young footballer at a Melbourne fast-food restaurant fears an angry public will retaliate against his family, a court has heard.

Konstantinos Kontoklotsis, 32, of Brunswick has appeared in Melbourne Magistrates Court accused of attacking Luke Adams, 19, and James Mitchell at a Hungry Jack's store on the corner of Chapel Street and Malvern Road in Prahran early on Monday morning.

Police allege Kontoklotsis, Nathan Karazisis, 24, of Burwood East and Mark Bogtstra, 21, of Camberwell, were involved in the bashing of Mr Adams and Mr Mitchell

http://www.theage.com.au/national/charges-over-chapel-st-footballer-bashing-20090715-dlng.html

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.