UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Fights tonight... Hsv... Hooters?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/15/09 7:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
reagan123
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anyone know anything about these? Just curious...

Don't know anything about the "card".

Anyone have any info?
7/16/09 10:31 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there is more info on the alabama bnum fights site (blackeyemma.com). A few fighters were listed on there. No big names...the fights were held "in the parking lot behind Hooters".....sounds like a top notch event that I am sure the Clairdays had something to do with.
7/16/09 11:14 AM
TomStedham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From what I've been told, it was indeed a Clairday show... and that should about sum it up.
7/16/09 11:17 AM
countrypimp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bum fights are all the rage these days. It's the new thing to do...
7/17/09 2:19 AM
Golden Arm
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They seem to bring in the money.
7/17/09 9:24 AM
gorillagrappling

I think I am going to have a huge bumfight show. In what venue? Hmmmmm. Maybe the parking lot at the Grub Mart in Weaver? Or the Express Oil Change in Hefflin? Either way, I am sure I could pul a few hundred neckers down and maybe even fill the card once the crowd moved into place.
7/17/09 10:20 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude, the grub mart is the place! We should totally have an all out all ammy BUM FIGHT. We could actually bill it as "Bum Fighting" to get negative press from the tv stations, which would really just get more people out there.

I could do mad tv promotion for it and we would probably pull in about 12 grand. I say we do it for real.

Main Event:

Ray Echols vs. Butterbean in what we call a "death match" since we know Echols would end up being taken out on a stretcher and die.

Undercard:

Butterbean's Son versus that other huge guy that beat him at the BJCC in a "grudge match"...good for marketing.

Mongo versus anyone that wants to get in the parking lot with that animal. I saw him at the BJCC and I was terrified. He broke that dude's ribs like and just looked around like he was bored LOL.
7/17/09 12:31 PM
Will Blankenship

Events like this is why the MMA scene in Huntsville is a fucking joke.

Being a champion of one of these events is like being the smartest retard.
7/17/09 4:23 PM
gorillagrappling

Nothing wrong with being the smartest retard. I say wedo it Strangle. We could do it ON THE CONCRETE! Cars around the "ring" in a circle with headlights on, Lion Heart style. Also, the first man vs. woman MMA match EVER!!!! Hell, while we are on Van Dam movies, we could just have kickboxing matches with the fighters' hands dipped in glass. Why not? Or tie them together like in the Bad video. Or was it Beat it? Whatever. We can do it.
7/17/09 5:06 PM
countrypimp

"They seem to bring in the money"

...yep, that's all that matters.
7/17/09 5:39 PM
TomStedham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ATTENTION:

I stole your idea, Freddy!!!! I'm having the first ever ALABAMA PARKING LOT DEATH MATCH!!!

In honor of JCVD, yes, the hands will be dipped in glue and then slammed into buckets of genuine broken Bud Light bottles ('cause they're a UFC sponsor.. duh!). And because I have quite a few of them laying around.

On Monday I will announce which gas station we will be fighting at... I gotta make sure my girl is working that night, you know.

But, I learned my lesson after my time in the "Orient"... All fighters will have their waistbands checked for small containers of white powder!!!

I may be promoting the first ever ALABAMA PARKING LOT DEATH MATCH, but by Gosh, it's gonna be a CLEAN, FAIR ONE!!! No cheating in my death matches...
7/17/09 10:25 PM
Josh J

Sounds good, but if I see a square cage I will have to report you.

BTW, still want to be a zombie.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.