UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> BJJ/Grappling Inner Sydney

7/16/09 3:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Goodo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Guys

I'm going to Sydney in a couple of weeks for work and was wondering if there's any gyms close to central station (or an easy commute from). I'm staying in a hotel there and am keen to get in a couple of nights training.

Cheers, GOODO
7/16/09 4:36 AM
bluesky
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roots in Broadway and Boxingwork in the City. Check out their websites for address and google maps for distance.
7/16/09 5:59 AM
BenBJJ
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bondi Junction is 12min on the train.

Otherwise check the previous post. Boxing works or Broadway. (Broadway is adjacent to Central Station.
7/16/09 9:11 AM
sputniik
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah Boxingworks has two locations...one on castlereagh st(cbd) which is 2 min walk from town hall station, or our Brand New facility which is off of Oxford street (pelican lane)The old Golds Gym building behind Burger King.This is a 5 min walk from Central.

CBD = Mon, Wed Fri Jiu jitsu: all levels, taught By Romulo (Roleta Black belt). starts 6 pm

CBD = Tues Thur SHOOTO, taught by Larry Pappadopoulos. starts 6pm

Pelican Lane = Tues Thurs Jiu jitsu: Beginners taught by Two Purple Belts. starts 6pm

Pelican lane= Kickboxing Tue and thurs taught by Peter Graham (currently contracted K1 fighter) starts 6pm

Go to the webisite...fill in the application form and once done all you gotta do is pay us $20.00 for an unlimited 8 day trial!
7/17/09 3:58 AM
Goodo

Thanks heaps guys I thought there'd be something but it looks like theres three right where I'm staying. Now I gotta decide which to go to...
7/19/09 10:05 PM
Elvis
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SPMA is a short train ride out to the inner west. www.spma.net.au
Probably a bit of trip but also always an option.

Regards,
Elvis

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.