UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Salter breaks arm to win fight...

7/21/09 8:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gorillagrappling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In other news, Davis still owes me money for a ti
er he "bought" from me in 06. I'm gonna kick his a$$ next time I see him.
7/21/09 9:53 PM
ovrgrwnkd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Salter. That win was all heart, bro. Alot fighters would have used the knee as justification to not finish. Some good fighters would have. But, to come back and end it the way you did showed alot of guts. You can't coach intestinal fortitude.

Jim Hamortree is one tough son-of-a-gun. And a very good fighter. He has no reason to hang his head. Big future for this guy.

I told RNR the 145er from Alan Belchers camp looked like he needed a permission slip from his parents to fight. Right before he goes into the ring his mom comes out and hugs his neck. (I assume it was his mom and thinking back to various youth sporting events where mine embarrassed me) He then smoothly finishes his guy in the first round by go-go plata. WTH. I don't know him but get the feeling this kid could be something very special.
7/22/09 12:34 AM
bigmills008
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ovrgrwnkd - I told RNR the 145er from Alan Belchers camp looked like he needed a permission slip from his parents to fight. Right before he goes into the ring his mom comes out and hugs his neck. (I assume it was his mom and thinking back to various youth sporting events where mine embarrassed me) He then smoothly finishes his guy in the first round by go-go plata. WTH. I don't know him but get the feeling this kid could be something very special.

Yeah man that was Jason Knight. He is a 17 year old kid from Alan's gym who is a solid blue belt. He fights for our ammy boxing team as well. He is undefeated in boxing & kickboxing and something like 10-0 in mma. Awesome kid with a big future.
7/27/09 12:14 AM
Russell Schenck
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FFI/Pro Managment LLC , Matchmaker/Owner
When Jason goes pro he should fight Shilo Pisarich. They are about the same age with a ton of potential.
7/27/09 1:26 AM
bigmills008
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is too big for Shilo. I think that is a really bad fight for Shilo.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.