UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Fake belts!!

3/17/10 5:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
glock4life
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jdonw - 
glock4life - <b> "Dale Kinner was involved in pit fighting from the time he was 14 years old. Pit fighting is organized, underground fighting with no rules and no arena. The fighting often attracted a crowd putting hefty wagers on the most promising fighters. Kinner says he was frequently bet against because he was small but often proved dissenters wrong. Kinner later became involved in kickboxing, a helpful skill now that he coaches MMA fighters."

</b>Didn't I see this in a movie!?!?

Van Damme's character in Lionheart is based on Dale Kinner.

Right!! The documentary "lionheart". It was way better than that movie "Smashing Machine".
3/18/10 11:57 PM
Damon Peterson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brad johnson as in twin brad brandon johnson or some other brad johnson wrestler. brad j is a legit wrestler who trains with caleb grummet, daron cruickshank, justin jaynes, and aaron hahn olivet wrestlers.
3/19/10 12:23 AM
Train Judo

You know, I actually know Dale..He is from my hometown and used to train with myself, mike borst, jeff borst and joe brenner. These are the 3 guys who got me into mma...Dont know anything about these Frank Dux like claims and find the "pit fighting" thing quite humorous, but I do know he really is a nice guy, family man and tries to help people...

I just think maybe he was trying to impress people?????

Either way, people tend to be harsh here at mma.tv on false claims, though if you look in the back of any blackbelt magazine, you have to know people do it all the the time to sell shit..Not that this justifies it, just saying its very common....I can tell you that training with us back then was pretty brutal and he used to pop in all the time..

Anyway, glock, you've met him too, he has all the black guys from jackson who fight for him.Team Wolfpack or whatever...Im pretty sure he doesnt charge any of them either and he helps them a lot..Some of them are pretty skilled ammies! In the end, im pretty sure all of you would like him in real life, the internet makes it easy to hate people..
3/19/10 12:26 AM
Train Judo

and LMAO @ "Right!! The documentary "lionheart". It was way better than that movie "Smashing Machine"."
3/27/10 7:38 AM
Train Judo

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.