UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> check out this web site!!

7/21/09 9:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BIG IRISH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.midwestfightersfocus.com its about midwest fighters and gyms!
7/23/09 8:45 AM
donkypunch55
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wussup BI? i checked that websight... interesting... i'm a bit curious about the motives and affilliations involved. for example, the piece about "teddy Bear", although well written, is somewhat troubling to me, and makes me question the objectivity of the sight. The gentleman standing with Mr.Bear is none other than Robert "Stone Hands" Gates, a member of our club who i believe was the last person to fight the Bear, and Robert defeated him in dominant fashion.
Additionally, if an MMA sight was interested in highlighting or interviewing some of the midwests brightest up and comers, to not interview or mention Eric Kock (who is fighting on the Sept. 2nd card for the WEC) is an eggregious lapse in journalistic diligence.
my hope is simply that this site is based in the Des Moines area, so there is a regional disconect, and that in the future there will be a marked increase in objectivity. otherwise this is less an "MMA" site, and more of a payed advertisement... Absolutly no disrespect intended!! i'm glad someone is stepping up to help propogate Midwest MMA.
7/23/09 4:23 PM
BIG IRISH

its a brand new site and they wanted to do a profile on my gym cuz it's a nonprofit gym and all... they want to do profiles on gyms and fighters from the midwest. there just gettn started. i think it just lanched this week, and they are wanting info from anyone willing to giv it out about there gyms and fighters.... i think the only motive is just to showcase midwest fighters. Im sure they love to do a big fat profile on you.
7/24/09 7:46 AM
donkypunch55
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha, Jesus Christ! *palms face*
I’d have responded quicker, but it took some time to get my foot out of my mouth! I honestly was trying to be constructive!
Which article was about your place, the one referring to Elite Performance? Hey, are you going to be at the Glory show this Saturday? We’ve got one of our guy’s in the co-main event... should be a hell of a fight...Glory has a nice promotion... i think i’ll sign off before i do any more damage...
7/24/09 10:21 AM
BIG IRISH

haha, it's all good dude=) i didn't mean anything by it. I havent gave them the info on Hardin Co. MMA yet cuz Im lazy. so da profile on my gym isnt up yet. and no Im not going to the Glory show, I gotta work @ 5am on sunday in its a hour and a half drive for me so...
7/24/09 11:03 AM
donkypunch55

Working on the Sabath? shame on you! ... kidding, im an aethiest... now you got me wondering if i should send them something... we can use all the exposure we can get...

Not for nothin, you and your boys are still welcome at Valhalla anytime.
7/24/09 8:28 PM
BIG IRISH

you should have them do a bit on you gym, and and team. Im sure theyll be stoked to do a pice on you guys! i can give you email for the guy that wants da storys and whatnot. they want a logo and a team photo and profiles on each fighter that wants to get there name out there.
7/26/09 2:54 PM
donkypunch55

That would be great, thanks! We're doing everything we can to get our name out there, this would definiatly help.
7/26/09 10:28 PM
BIG IRISH

done done and done!
7/27/09 2:08 PM
donkypunch55

i don't care what the rest of the UG says about you BI, your OK in my book... :)
7/27/09 6:47 PM
BIG IRISH

that dont mean there not right about me tho...
7/28/09 7:22 AM
donkypunch55

Hahaha, there's no way ANYONE likes beastiality as much as you are rumored 2...
7/28/09 7:42 AM
BIG IRISH

ya just mini pot belly pigs tho!
7/28/09 12:33 PM
donkypunch55

Congratulations sir, you've ruined bacon for me... and sex...
7/28/09 7:04 PM
BIG IRISH

all I do is tenderize for you, from the inside! And Ive ruined sex for lots of ppl by what i hear.Ive herd theres always one disappointed person in sex... and if thats true Im happy to say it's never me!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.