UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> AutoAdmit

7/23/09 3:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMA Sports Agent
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone here post there, troll there, or lurk there?

I've never found that board to be very entertaining but have heard it goes batty every time the new US New and World Report rankings get published.
10/14/09 10:34 PM
Holden22

I don't ever post over there but I read it pretty pretty regularly.  JD Underground used to be much better until it temporarily went down a few months ago.  Ever since it came back online it's been pretty quiet over there.  

It's funny how the legal industry forums/message boards are all on what looks like one of the first platforms ever.  It seems like you should be on one of those old Apple II computers when you're on them.
10/16/09 9:14 AM
Fake Pie
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Autoadmit makes the OG look like an Oprah message board. This place thinks it is harsh... it has no idea.
10/21/09 3:01 PM
Holden22

Fake Pie - Autoadmit makes the OG look like an Oprah message board. This place thinks it is harsh... it has no idea.
No kidding!  The stuff that comes out of lawyers/law students' mouths is unbelievable.  It's amazing what people will say when they think they have some anonymity.  

10/23/09 11:18 PM
GladiatorGannon
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

turducken - I used to read it all the time, but haven't been there in a while. Some of the "outings" were pretty fucking funny...I remember one douche who got ripped to shreds for having bright yellow teeth. The bitter nerd fiasco that resulted from the US News rankings, a few of the schticks, and much of the over the top racist crap was pretty damn funny too.

Sounds funny, whats the backstory?
11/9/09 11:01 AM
MMA Sports Agent

Holden22 - 
Fake Pie - Autoadmit makes the OG look like an Oprah message board. This place thinks it is harsh... it has no idea.
No kidding!  The stuff that comes out of lawyers/law students' mouths is unbelievable.  It's amazing what people will say when they think they have some anonymity.  

Yeah, it is actually a pretty novel 1st amendment theory that they operate under; someone mentioned a law review article about AA and anonymous free speech to me in law school but I never bothered to read it.

State bar associations would be helpless with all the character and fitness investigations they'd have to go through if that shit ever got linked back to those who post some of the more racist stuff.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.