UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> Silly question for Matt from the OG

7/25/09 11:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kikenyoy
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Matt,

On the OG people are discussing if it's possible to choke out a lion...which made me think of the picture on your website. It's hard to tell, but it looks like you have the choke applied pretty well. My questions are:

Was it a full grown female? How big was it? Are your arms long enough to put a full grown male lion in the same position?

Do you think it's possible to squeeze hard enough to choke a lion? If so, if you had clamped down and squeezed as hard as possible, would it have easily bucked you off or would the kitty take a nap?

Thanks for any help you can give in furthering the intelligent, scientific debate on that thread. ;)
7/26/09 3:29 AM
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She was an teenager in lion terms. Could a RNC work? I honesty don't know. But I am fairly sure that RNC locked on or not, had she decided I was prey she could have killed me at will. Thanks to the wonders of evolution,  lions, male or female, are extraordinarily powerful killing machines.
7/27/09 12:43 AM
kikenyoy
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Matt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.