UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Rolling after recently broken nose

7/26/09 4:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
misterw
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any guidelines on how soon to return to rolling after breaking your nose? Is it just a question of how much pain you are willing to endure? or is the nose more likely to be damaged again if you go back to soon? To clarify, I dont believe any actual bone was broken, but the cartilage was pushed to one side and had to be pushed back into place.
7/29/09 9:54 AM
MMADC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you would be fine to roll about half speed to make sure that this won't make things worse as long as you didn't do any damage to nasal passages or sinus cavities. I'd also make sure and breathe out of the mouth as much as you can so you don't force air into your lacrimal ducts. This can make the eyes swell up if the tissues are still inflamed. Good luck. Any chance on wearing headgear?
8/10/09 4:52 AM
fearOfABlackPlanet

You can start back just as soon as your vaginitis goes away.
9/25/09 1:27 PM
reaper51

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This a broken nose shouldn't stop you from training at all, I've had one this week on Tuesday and I rolled Wednesday and even did muay thai sparring last night.
9/25/09 1:27 PM
reaper51

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This a broken nose shouldn't stop you from training at all, I've had one this week on Tuesday and I rolled Wednesday and even did muay thai sparring last night.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.