UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> This saturday august 1st

8/9/09 2:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dom10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TrainBJJ - pip-squeek!!!

kinda be nice to fight someone smaller than me for once. lol
8/10/09 2:16 AM
dom10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/10/09 2:16 AM
oh... and honestly not to sound like a dick.... but putting my career against a .500 fighter just makes me assume all the risk. that fight benefits me in no way and only helps him. maybe if he strung together a good string of wins and got into a decent show. might be worth it. ;)
8/10/09 3:26 PM
JakeShort
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Granted my record is not stellar... but look at who its against... .all legit and talented fighters.. not local guys like u have fought.. What benefit is there for me to fight u.. your nobody not on anyones radar...the only time i ever heard of u was when some chic asked me if i knew who u were.. i just figured it would be a local fight so it would be fun... Bro..seriously wake up... i am not saying i am anyone special... but my credentials blow yours away...Anyone can have a good record against regoinal fighters... is there one name on ur resume worth even mentioning....I have wins of UFC and Pride veterans.... u have wins of XFO vets.... i guess thats comparable..
8/10/09 3:43 PM
TrainBJJ

Edited: 08/10/09 4:00 PM
Here is a couple questions for you jake..What are you trying to prove? Someone asks you about another fighter you say "I doubt they'd fight me.." like a 10yr old trying to save his playground cred.....What does this prove in your world? Does it make you feel tougher to diss other people like that? seriously?

Why is it you can not just be you?..Why is it someone else has to suck for you to be good or feel good?

I hate when guys act like this..Shows they are not getting the mental part of this at all... 
8/10/09 6:36 PM
JakeShort

Quincy yet again.. speaking on something that has nothing to do with you. I was asked a question and i answered honestly.. simple as that.. its not putting anyone down its just me stating my opinion and if anyone knows anything about stating there opinion it would be you... If u look Dom was putting me down not the other way around.. i just stated i doubt he would take the fight...
8/10/09 7:44 PM
TrainBJJ

Quick, bragging contest!!!

Shit!! You win again!!...You always do!!

Goulet!!
8/10/09 9:11 PM
lazybjj

The funny thing is that no matter what jake says people on here are going to say hes wrong. If the whole thing was reversed they would still say shit. I have known jake for a long time and he has never not taken a fight because he is confident in his skills.Dom questions his record and nobody says anything. Burrick says Dom would KO him and nobody says anything. Jake comes back and questions Doms record and quincy says something about Jake not getting the mental thing? It all seems pretty funny.
8/10/09 9:34 PM
TheBean

Hey Jake just said on hear how Brandon was going to beat Brad bad. So why can't people say who they think would win.Lazybjj get off jake nuts. He is a big boy he was talking some smack so are we.
8/10/09 9:37 PM
TheBean

By the way thats funny Jake calling Dom a nobody
8/10/09 9:53 PM
BadBradBurrick

lazybjj - The funny thing is that no matter what jake says people on here are going to say hes wrong. If the whole thing was reversed they would still say shit. I have known jake for a long time and he has never not taken a fight because he is confident in his skills.Dom questions his record and nobody says anything. Burrick says Dom would KO him and nobody says anything. Jake comes back and questions Doms record and quincy says something about Jake not getting the mental thing? It all seems pretty funny.
I never expressed my opinion about Jake until he decided to talk about me.  If his ego is so fragile he can't handle it in return then he should shut his mouth to begin. 
8/10/09 10:27 PM
TrainBJJ

Edited: 08/10/09 10:34 PM
Won't happen Brad..He has to diss other people to feel tough..

He had to talk shit on you to make his teammate look tough and he has to talk shit on dom to make himself look tough..

I wouldnt even bring it up but this is Jake's way. Has always been that way..I train off and on with probably 10 guys who all know jake, guess how many like him? 0!!!! Guess how many people here on mma.tv like him? 1 or 2? This should say it all. The rest see it for what it is..

It's one thing to joke on the internet, it's another to truely be a dick
8/11/09 1:20 AM
dom10

Edited: 08/11/09 1:21 AM
JakeShort - Granted my record is not stellar... but look at who its against... .all legit and talented fighters.. not local guys like u have fought.. What benefit is there for me to fight u.. your nobody not on anyones radar...the only time i ever heard of u was when some chic asked me if i knew who u were.. i just figured it would be a local fight so it would be fun... Bro..seriously wake up... i am not saying i am anyone special... but my credentials blow yours away...Anyone can have a good record against regoinal fighters... is there one name on ur resume worth even mentioning....I have wins of UFC and Pride veterans.... u have wins of XFO vets.... i guess thats comparable..

lol. hey i was just saying. and i never said i fought the best of the best. but if you wanna talk about it. losing to a UFC vet isn't all that amazing. not to mention the last one you fought was in 2004.

Jake Short's Professional Record
Date Result Opponent Event Method Round Time
NSF 08/16/2008 Loss Rudy Bears C3 Fights: Showdown 2 Decision Split Decision 3
NSF 07/12/2008 Win Mike Schneider C3 Fights - Battle on the Border 2 Submission Rear Naked Choke 2 1:23
NSF 06/21/2008 Loss Rowan Cunningham Phoenix Fight Promotions: Last Man Standing Submission Rear Naked Choke 1 1:36
NSF 06/08/2007 Loss Brent Weedman Wild Bill's Fight Night 9 TKO/RSC Corner Stoppage 1 4:28
NSF 03/02/2007 Win Brent Weedman Wild Bill's Fight Night 7 Decision Majority Decision
NSF 12/03/2005 Draw Blake Fredrickson King of the Cage: Conquest
NSF 11/04/2005 Win Jamie Toney Fight Party Productions: Full Throttle 5 Decision Majority Decision
NSF 08/06/2005 Loss Mark Bear Victory Fighting Championships 10 Submission Triangle Choke 2 2:18
NSF 06/17/2005 Win Warren Donley Hand 2 Hand Combat Decision Unanimous Decision 5
NSF 11/12/2004 Loss Roger Huerta Extreme Challenge 60 Submission Rear Naked Choke 3
NSF 10/23/2004 Loss Jeff Cox King of the Cage 42: Buckeye Nuts Submission Choke 1

dude you lost 6 of your last 11 and haven't fought in a year. your a fun guy, i like talking to you :)
8/11/09 1:26 AM
dom10

lazybjj - The funny thing is that no matter what jake says people on here are going to say hes wrong. If the whole thing was reversed they would still say shit. I have known jake for a long time and he has never not taken a fight because he is confident in his skills.Dom questions his record and nobody says anything. Burrick says Dom would KO him and nobody says anything. Jake comes back and questions Doms record and quincy says something about Jake not getting the mental thing? It all seems pretty funny.

whole things dumb. internet arguments are awesome. lol arguing on the internet is like being a special Olympics hurdler. even if you win, your still retarded. lol
8/11/09 2:06 AM
lazybjj

TheBean  - Hey Jake just said on hear how Brandon was going to beat Brad bad. So why can't people say who they think would win.Lazybjj get off jake nuts. He is a big boy he was talking some smack so are we.

So I cant give my opinion or support for my teamate/ friend. Fuck you. If you call that being on someones nuts then youre tossin the salad of half the guys on this thread.
8/11/09 2:09 AM
TrainBJJ

Ooooo!!! Im next!!!

*lays down spread eagle*
8/11/09 2:22 AM
dom10

JakeShort - Granted my record is not stellar... but look at who its against... .all legit and talented fighters.. not local guys like u have fought.. What benefit is there for me to fight u.. your nobody not on anyones radar...the only time i ever heard of u was when some chic asked me if i knew who u were.. i just figured it would be a local fight so it would be fun... Bro..seriously wake up... i am not saying i am anyone special... but my credentials blow yours away...Anyone can have a good record against regoinal fighters... is there one name on ur resume worth even mentioning....I have wins of UFC and Pride veterans.... u have wins of XFO vets.... i guess thats comparable..

and if you want to get technical, your fights against UFC vets are in extreme challenge. which makes them extreme challenge vets. which is the same fucking organization as XFO. so..... yea, i guess that would make it comparable. you know, i wasn't attacking your record. honestly that wasn't the thing. i was just saying that i'm trying to build a career and my manager wants me to fight guys with bigger win percentages. that's all. the money and risk aren't worth it right now. but if you wanna get a red ass about it go ahead.
8/11/09 6:51 AM
David@AccutestMi

Or we can just make up history to fit the model of Jake's mind where he did nothing wrong and all of this is coming from Dom.

"Umm not sure i know any studen(s)....i talk to a girl named Meghan from time to time.. And she said.. he maybe u and Dom should fight and i simply stated i doubt he would wanna fight me.. and her response ohh he would for sure.. so i was like.. well lets set it up...Doubt it would last long but hey why not... its not really about u.. i am just confident in my skillz and that match up...:"

The fact is Jake was most likely trying to impress some chick and he said the wrong thing to the wrong person. No big deal but there is no need to continue the act here. Jake was the one who opened his mouth, Dom just responded to it.

8/11/09 8:28 AM
lazybjj

David@AccutestMi - 

Or we can just make up history to fit the model of Jake's mind where he did nothing wrong and all of this is coming from Dom.

"Umm not sure i know any studen(s)....i talk to a girl named Meghan from time to time.. And she said.. he maybe u and Dom should fight and i simply stated i doubt he would wanna fight me.. and her response ohh he would for sure.. so i was like.. well lets set it up...Doubt it would last long but hey why not... its not really about u.. i am just confident in my skillz and that match up...:"

The fact is Jake was most likely trying to impress some chick and he said the wrong thing to the wrong person. No big deal but there is no need to continue the act here. Jake was the one who opened his mouth, Dom just responded to it.

This fag again? Shouldnt you be making threads crying about youre toes or something? Or crying about how bad you suck at sparring. Youre a typical follower.You only train(or at least thats what you call it) so you can try and fit in somewhere. I bet you tell all youre coworkers " I am so sore. I was training UFC fighting last night."
8/11/09 9:59 AM
David@AccutestMi

lazybjj - 
David@AccutestMi - 

This fag again? Shouldnt you be making threads crying about youre toes or something? Or crying about how bad you suck at sparring. Youre a typical follower.You only train(or at least thats what you call it) so you can try and fit in somewhere. I bet you tell all youre coworkers " I am so sore. I was training UFC fighting last night."
If I'm a fag, what does that make you following me around. A fag chaser? Would make sense by the name you chose for this site. LazyBJJ sounds more like your interested in paying money to wrap your legs around other guys.

Hey maybe I can think of a cool name like "Bored of training kickboxing" so that people know I do train because I am so self-conscious  I need other people to validate that I do something with my life than just follow other guys around MMA forums. 

8/11/09 10:32 AM
lazybjj

David@AccutestMi - 
lazybjj - 
David@AccutestMi - 

If I'm a fag, what does that make you following me around. A fag chaser? Would make sense by the name you chose for this site. LazyBJJ sounds more like your interested in paying money to wrap your legs around other guys.

Hey maybe I can think of a cool name like "Bored of training kickboxing" so that people know I do train because I am so self-conscious  I need other people to validate that I do something with my life than just follow other guys around MMA forums. 

Hey tough guy you qouted me twice before I even responded to you. So every person I qoute Im following? And talking about being self conscious and wanting people to know I train. Have you read any of youre own threads? Hi my names Dave can anyone give me pointers on sparring? Im training now and I really need help. Dave here and I trained last night and Im weally sore. Someone help! Dave here again. I think I broke my toes because I train now and I want attention. You are a joke.
8/11/09 10:41 AM
lazybjj

And as far as my screen name goes isnt youre coaches name Train Judo? Do say that to him?
8/11/09 10:58 AM
TrainBJJ

Actually, that isnt my real name...:)
8/11/09 10:59 AM
David@AccutestMi

lazybjj - 
David@AccutestMi - 
lazybjj - 
David@AccutestMi - 

Hey tough guy you qouted me twice before I even responded to you. So every person I qoute Im following? And talking about being self conscious and wanting people to know I train. Have you read any of youre own threads? Hi my names Dave can anyone give me pointers on sparring? Im training now and I really need help. Dave here and I trained last night and Im weally sore. Someone help! Dave here again. I think I broke my toes because I train now and I want attention. You are a joke.

You followed me around this forum for a month make little bitch comments trying to get me worked up so you could e-challenge me to a fight, thinking I didn't know you lived in Michigan. It was obvious and I called you on it. You tucked out of the thread.

Then you come in this thread and start saying shit to a friend of mine accusing him of the same thing you were doing, and I called you on it, again. What your problem with me to begin with was, I don't know. If you don't care for my posts, then don't read them. You also have this warped idea of what the threads were about. I had already gotten advice not train with a broken toe. My thread was about how I COULD wrap it up so I could continue training not injuring it any more, which I got and continued training.

I don't want attention nor need it. You obviously have my attention now which is something you have been craving for, so go ahead let me know whats on your mind. You want to come to CSF and spar with me and kick my ass? Ok I will let you know when I'm there. I don't think i'm that good but if it makes you feel like a big person I will give you directions. I'm 150 pounds soaking wet on a good day. Come show me how big of a man you are. Thats obviously what you want. Either that or you have a raging hard-on for me.

8/11/09 11:04 AM
David@AccutestMi

lazybjj - And as far as my screen name goes isnt youre coaches name Train Judo? Do say that to him?

No his name is Quincy Rice. I try not to call people by screen names in real life. It makes for akward moments. Besides Judo isn't solely based on laying on the ground with other guys wrapping your legs around them. The fact that you claim you are lazy while training BJJ only leads to the fact you must be a faggot and are only there to touch the other guys in your class. 
8/11/09 1:11 PM
TrainBJJ

This thread needs more music..

I'll add to the soundtrack

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.