TrainBJJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/11/09 1:18 PM

Gettin Jiggy Wit It [1998] - Will Smith
8/11/09 1:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lazybjj

WOW! Davey is all worked up now. For some reason I have this picture of some gay guy screaming this in a very high voice while he types. You are talking about e challenges. Why would I challenge you? You are a whiner. I teach 13 and 14 year olds who dont whine like you. Someone said something about youre friend well guess what buddy I did the same thing as you. I am on my way to ultimate judo to train today. Yes I also train Judo. Does that make me cool in youre eyes? Why dont you go make a thread about what to do if you suck.
8/11/09 1:58 PM
David@AccutestMi

lazybjj - WOW! Davey is all worked up now. For some reason I have this picture of some gay guy screaming this in a very high voice while he types. You are talking about e challenges. Why would I challenge you? You are a whiner. I teach 13 and 14 year olds who dont whine like you. Someone said something about youre friend well guess what buddy I did the same thing as you. I am on my way to ultimate judo to train today. Yes I also train Judo. Does that make me cool in youre eyes? Why dont you go make a thread about what to do if you suck.

Blah blah blah tuck tuck tuck. You would want to picture me as a gay guy woulnd't you. Plays right into my theory that the only reason you train is to touch guys..... and now I guess little 13 and 14 year olds as well.

You're a fucking joke, a bunch of talk. My offer is a standing one.
8/11/09 2:02 PM
lazybjj

Offer? I walk around at about 200. If you are calling me out then we can set something up. I laugh at you. I would gain nothing from challenging you but if you are calling me out then we can do whatever.
8/11/09 2:15 PM
David@AccutestMi

Edited: 08/11/09 2:20 PM
lazybjj - Offer? I walk around at about 200. If you are calling me out then we can set something up. I laugh at you. I would gain nothing from challenging you but if you are calling me out then we can do whatever.

I'm at CSF Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Your the one calling me a whiner. That means your the one calling me out.  I don't give a shit if your 400 pounds. You think I'm a whiner and I said I will prove i'm not. It don't matter to me if I take an ass beating. Nothing new to me in sparring.

8/11/09 2:19 PM
lazybjj

David@AccutestMi - 
lazybjj - Offer? I walk around at about 200. If you are calling me out then we can set something up. I laugh at you. I would gain nothing from challenging you but if you are calling me out then we can do whatever.

I'm at CSF Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Your the one calling me a whiner. That means your the one calling me out. You have my schedule...

OK
8/11/09 2:28 PM
lazybjj

Kickboxing? Grappling? Vale Tudo? What am I getting myself into?
8/11/09 2:56 PM
TrainBJJ

UFC, hands dipped in honey and glass!!
8/11/09 2:59 PM
lazybjj

TrainBJJ - UFC, hands dipped in honey and glass!!

He has to throw sand in my eyes while some gangster holds my bitch hostage.
8/11/09 2:59 PM
dom10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TrainBJJ - UFC, hands dipped in honey and glass!!

and set the ring on fire.
8/11/09 3:09 PM
TrainBJJ

Edited: 08/11/09 3:09 PM
With these two flamers, I think that is inevitable!!

Where is that bragger Jake at today?

Probably throwin some newb way too hard
and walking around the gym with his chest puffed out.. 
8/12/09 12:04 PM
Samuraidog

ttt for more trash talking on one of the most entertaining threads on the MI forums in quite some time.
8/12/09 12:23 PM
TheBean

lazybjj - The funny thing is that no matter what jake says people on here are going to say hes wrong. If the whole thing was reversed they would still say shit. I have known jake for a long time and he has never not taken a fight because he is confident in his skills.Dom questions his record and nobody says anything. Burrick says Dom would KO him and nobody says anything. Jake comes back and questions Doms record and quincy says something about Jake not getting the mental thing? It all seems pretty funny.

They way you talk in this post right hear makes me think that Jake is your man and you are not going to let anyone put him down. You kinda sound like the mom who never thinks that there kid is wrong. Anyway good looking out for you man.
8/12/09 3:52 PM
lazybjj

TheBean  - 
lazybjj - The funny thing is that no matter what jake says people on here are going to say hes wrong. If the whole thing was reversed they would still say shit. I have known jake for a long time and he has never not taken a fight because he is confident in his skills.Dom questions his record and nobody says anything. Burrick says Dom would KO him and nobody says anything. Jake comes back and questions Doms record and quincy says something about Jake not getting the mental thing? It all seems pretty funny.

They way you talk in this post right hear makes me think that Jake is your man and you are not going to let anyone put him down. You kinda sound like the mom who never thinks that there kid is wrong. Anyway good looking out for you man.

Are you talking about the way you ride Brad and Doms nuts on this thread. Jake is a training partner of mine. I dont know Dom so if you read I havent said one thing about him or the outcome of the fight. You stood up for Dom and Brad. Do you train with them? Whats the difference. You are probably just a little nut flea looking for friends.
8/12/09 4:03 PM
TrainBJJ

Edited: 08/12/09 4:03 PM
Jake's nut flea just ripped Brad's nut flea a new one!!

Flea fight!!!!
8/12/09 4:11 PM
lazybjj

TrainBJJ - Jake's nut flea just ripped Brad's nut flea a new one!!

Flea fight!!!!

Well played. I admit it.
8/12/09 4:13 PM
lazybjj

I thought I had a nut flea but it ended up being crabs.
8/12/09 9:58 PM
TheBean

Where to start Ok we can start here I don't no Dom it all. I just look at what he has done 7-2 saw a few of his fights he looked like he was dam good. Yes I do train with Brad. But let me tell you that if Brad was on line talking some shit I might join in, But I would not come on line and cry like a little bitch "no matter what jake says he will be wrong" you just sound like a bitch. Look your boy Jake don't even have anything left to say about it you should just move on to the next thread
8/12/09 10:04 PM
TrainBJJ

Brad's nut flea just slipped the other nut flea's left jab and countered it with right uppercut followed by a left hook...
8/12/09 10:48 PM
dom10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheBean  - Where to start Ok we can start here I don't no Dom it all. I just look at what he has done 7-2 saw a few of his fights he looked like he was dam good. Yes I do train with Brad. But let me tell you that if Brad was on line talking some shit I might join in, But I would not come on line and cry like a little bitch "no matter what jake says he will be wrong" you just sound like a bitch. Look your boy Jake don't even have anything left to say about it you should just move on to the next thread

it's 8-2. lol
8/12/09 10:53 PM
TrainBJJ

You ever fight a midget?

No?

Well, dont try it, Ill kick your ass!!
8/13/09 12:18 AM
lazybjj

TheBean  - Where to start Ok we can start here I don't no Dom it all. I just look at what he has done 7-2 saw a few of his fights he looked like he was dam good. Yes I do train with Brad. But let me tell you that if Brad was on line talking some shit I might join in, But I would not come on line and cry like a little bitch "no matter what jake says he will be wrong" you just sound like a bitch. Look your boy Jake don't even have anything left to say about it you should just move on to the next thread

Fuck I lost the flea fight. I am now retired from the nut flea business. First Davey@pisstest calls me out now the bean is calling me a bitch. I hope I dont get beat up. This is the most fun Ive had on a thread in awhile. Its pretty funny how upset people get over some of the posts.Maybe we can all get together and work it out peacefully on the mat. Hey bean just a question... you ever fight or do any tourneys? Im not calling you out its just an honest question.
8/13/09 12:24 AM
lazybjj

Edited: 08/13/09 12:31 AM
The only reason I ask is I know or know about most guys on this MI forum. So thats why you have never seen me disrespect or talk shit to guys who fight or have fought. I have fought KOTC only once. grappling tourneys are more my thing so I dont consider myself credible to talk shit to established fighters.
8/13/09 6:09 AM
David@AccutestMi

lazybjj - 

Fuck I lost the flea fight. I am now retired from the nut flea business. First Davey@pisstest calls me out now the bean is calling me a bitch. I hope I dont get beat up. This is the most fun Ive had on a thread in awhile. Its pretty funny how upset people get over some of the posts.Maybe we can all get together and work it out peacefully on the mat. Hey bean just a question... you ever fight or do any tourneys? Im not calling you out its just an honest question.

Davey? Could you step any further out of the closet?
8/13/09 8:08 AM
BadBradBurrick

lazybjj - 

Yes, he has fought at Roops, XCC, and KOTC.  When he is not fighting, he my personal punching bag!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.