7/29/09 5:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit fucking hurt.

7/31/09 2:19 AM
Ze Dano
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should have just taken a kick to the throat instead..it would hurt too, but at least a bruise would go away and not make you look like a donk for the rest of your life

If you are actually royalty, I take that back :)
7/31/09 2:54 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's the beginning of a memorial piece for my dad. so have fun fucking yourself.
7/31/09 5:17 PM
whynow
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This maybe a question for Mario but is the crown crooked? Looking at it and looking at your shoulders it looks cocked a little to the left. Regardless, keep posting the progress of it i'm curious how the final product will turn out
8/1/09 5:47 PM
sockeye
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not my cup of tea, to extreme...but curious to see how it turns out
8/2/09 6:40 AM
Ze Dano
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
8/6/09 11:11 AM
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazy shit bro, but it's for your Pops, so who the fuck are we to say...? and the first time I read your screen name I laughed really loud,  because that's the LAMEST excuse ever out of a woman's mouth.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.