UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> Could you play out a hand like this.

7/29/09 9:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
billid
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

from either side of the table?
7/30/09 3:58 PM
wreckker
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The dealer was my rooomate for a long time .

He racked up a HUGE phone bill, he avoided me a bit.

WSOP came around I saw him dealing in the box came to the table glared at him at let him know in front of everyone that he needed to pay off his debt very soon,  he knew too by way I looked at him I was pissed

I got my money shortly thereafter.

Jackson left himself money behind,  after each raise.  Raising the flop was fishy, was NOT confident at all when phil asked him how much he had left.

Thats why phil continued with  the pressure IMO

8/11/09 8:29 PM
PR
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All time best hand I've ever seen played.
8/12/09 12:10 AM
TitoIsBACK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stupidest hand I've ever seen.
8/13/09 3:58 PM
strangejosh

Ivey is the man
8/16/09 7:55 PM
WrestlingSucks
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Based on the betting of the other guy Ivey figured that he could get him to fold with an all-in raise and was right. They both had garbage and would have made just about anyone else fold way earlier. That is an insanely bad ass hand of poker to watch.
8/23/09 1:55 PM
JesseTheRonin

This hand is so so so sick!, everytime i watch it i get mad at myself because i know i could never find this line... I would just shove on the 3rd bet if not muck lol..
8/25/09 5:43 PM
nhbMIKE
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not unless i was uber tilt and then the other guy would have the nuts.

i know its phil ivey and he never ever makes a mistake but maybe he did make a mistake and his timing was just right and everybody saying its the best hand ever played are just being results oriented. not saying thats what is happened here just that it is a possibility.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.