UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Dude called Justin - Long red hair

8/1/09 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
likatiga
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From the Goaldie, used to know a dude called Cameron who was in a band. Comic books

Cryptic i know, but Is this man here?
8/4/09 2:48 AM
Sniffy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not from the Goldie, but I did used to know a guy named Cameron in primary school, he wasn't in a band but I have been and so have a lot of my friends. I don't like comic books but I remember some kids who did when I was in primary school as well, maybe they were involved with Cameron in some way, but maybe not. I don't have red hair but a lot of people at my gym do, so there's something else for you to think about. If you want to hook up and see my model trainset I am keen. You can stomp around and kick the set over if you like. (don't break, they are my son's.) Also I have a lot of imitation crab meat, you can take some with you when you go if you like. There's nothing wrong with it, I just have too much.
8/4/09 8:38 AM
likatiga
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting, tell Chachi i said hi.

When it's imitation, it's spelled with a K. FYI.
8/5/09 7:51 AM
jibjab
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/05/09 7:52 AM
OK?....I must be your man...A/ I know (or I should say, KNEW) a Cameron that was in a band,..POLLENB/ Yeah, I HAD long hair,..a long time ago,..before I started training. C/ I like comics,..what of it? ;P

What's up?..I have some of your guitar pedals?

- Juggs (or Justin)
8/5/09 7:35 PM
XFC

Xtreme Fighting Championship
c'mon juggsy where's the long haired ranga pic :)

Justin
8/5/09 11:46 PM
likatiga

Juggs, It's Russ, Cameron's brother.

I knew you'd be on here, I remember about the time i left the Goaldie you started training.

I was on here drunk the other night and i guess i thought about you. What's gong on? you still training? Fighting?
8/6/09 5:57 PM
XFC

Xtreme Fighting Championship
google juggs vs japan or goto infinitemma.com where there is a thread on it.

Juggs has been a busy little mma'r for as long as I remember.

Now..... where's that pic!

Justin
8/6/09 6:31 PM
likatiga

I see, Juggs has stepped back and let some kind of agent character take over. Let's just get to the point then, where is my fucking skateboard you punk?

Just kidding, Juggs, i live in LA, how can i get my hands on a copy of the Film?

I work in "Hollywood" by the way, have done for 10 years now, maybe there is something to my drunken friend search .. Curious.
8/8/09 10:50 AM
jibjab
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RUSS!!...I don't look at this site much anymore...sorry.

email me at planetofthetapes666@yahoo.com (remove the 666's due to spam mail)

Been a LONG time between drinks,..and please DON'T post pics of me and my old hair.

- Juggs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.