UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> fedor - the ufc tried to f*** me

8/1/09 6:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RussianBomber
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Emelianenko's reply to the UFC the following day didn't need translation. Addressing a small contingent of media gathered at a makeshift press conference in Anaheim, Calif., Emelianenko wore a pullover emblazoned with the EA Sports logo, a clear dismissal of White's decree that fighters wishing to compete in the UFC should refrain from signing a deal with the video game giant.

When he did say something noteworthy, his translator missed it. Asked why he should be considered any different than scores of world-class fighters who have agreed to fight in the UFC, Emelianenko said it was a matter of timing.

"When I first read the UFC contract that was offered two years ago, I clearly understood they were trying to fuck me," he said defiantly. "If we got an offer two years ago that we received yesterday, maybe we would agree. But not in today's situation, we could not accept such offer."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/8/1/971954/fedor-emelianenko-the-ufc-tried-to
8/1/09 7:34 PM
HardHittingHeeb

What does Fedor look like? Is he a bitch?

No? So why you try to fuck him like he's a bitch?
8/1/09 7:53 PM
jdesko23

RussianBomber your a moron and need to pull finkelstein's dick out of your ass.
8/1/09 7:57 PM
KingPedro
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

russianBomber is proud of his dick tucking, UFC dodging, overrated Fredo
8/1/09 8:02 PM
Jspiceman

Until they sign Fedor, UFC will not have a the world's greatest heavyweight champ. Nobody serious thinks Brock would last long against Fedor.
8/1/09 8:03 PM
annihil8torz

Can anyone else confirm for a fact that this is what Fedor said?
8/1/09 8:04 PM
KingPedro
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jspiceman - Until they sign Fedor, UFC will not have a the world's greatest heavyweight champ. Nobody serious thinks Brock would last long against Fedor.

you too are lost.. Brock rushes Fedor in round 1..give it a rest..Fredo is not some mythical unicorn or some shit, he is a man, that bleeds like all of us and would get completely thrashed by a 290lb brock lesnar... get real dude
8/1/09 8:07 PM
MoreThanUFC

Jspiceman - Until they sign Fedor, UFC will not have a the world's greatest heavyweight champ. Nobody serious thinks Brock would last long against Fedor.

Brock aint Zulu dude.  Fedor weighs 225 or so...Brock weighted 289-292 after rehydrating last time.  Even Fedor cant give up that much weight. 

Fedor and Stinklefiend are not seeing the forest for the trees on this one....
8/1/09 8:08 PM
signaljammer

i think it would be hilarious if brock rushed fedor and fedor Tomoe Nage's brock out of the ring.
8/1/09 8:11 PM
jahmon
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know its not likely....BUT if Fedor came over to the UFC and Brock kicked the shit out of him I would LMAO
8/1/09 8:12 PM
KingPedro

CRE - Tell Fredo and his team of managers that he's not welcome in America anymore and to focus on fighting in Japan or Russia, thanks.

Also by the way, Chuck Liddell will now be his first opponent and not Brock, since he has shown himself to be such a pussy Brock isn't really intrigued by that fight.

This
8/1/09 8:20 PM
TOWE

Exactly.  Its hilarious how all the noobs on this site think otherwise.  Fedor is the best, anyone who wants to be the best should be chasing him, not vice versa...
8/1/09 8:22 PM
TOWE

Edited: 08/01/09 8:22 PM
From: KingPedro Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 15 minutes ago

From: Howling_Odin Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 1 hour ago

From: jdesko23 Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 26 minutes ago

Posted: 8 minutes ago

8/1/09 8:28 PM
totalwreckage

so basically two years ago Fedor wanted to bankrupt the UFC just like every other org he has fought for. He is become a piece of shit and no longer relevant to me. I could give a shit if I ever see him fight again. UFC is in a much better financial place nolw then two years ago, so Fedors argument is stupid.
8/1/09 8:29 PM
Nickman9000
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor wouldn't say that.
8/1/09 8:37 PM
georgejonesjr
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/01/09 8:38 PM
Anyone who's ever started their own company instead of trying to rise to the top in an established company will sympathize with what Fedor's trying to do. Anyone who'd rather become CEO of an established, big company than found their own company will be on the UFC's side. This is all about business.

Fedor and White both know that legacy means nothing. In a century only a handful of people will have heard of either Fedor or White no matter what they do, in five centuries not even historians will have heard of either.

If Fedor really wants a legacy, he should emulate his friend Putin and become President of Russia, then start a big war. People remember that sort of thing. There's no legacy in being an athlete ... not one person in a thousand can name an athlete from more than two centuries ago, and most can only name one or two athletes, if that, from a century ago. Legacy is a pipe dream for an athlete.
8/1/09 8:38 PM
Taz

RussianBomber - Emelianenko's reply to the UFC the following day didn't need translation. Addressing a small contingent of media gathered at a makeshift press conference in Anaheim, Calif., Emelianenko wore a pullover emblazoned with the EA Sports logo, a clear dismissal of White's decree that fighters wishing to compete in the UFC should refrain from signing a deal with the video game giant.

When he did say something noteworthy, his translator missed it. Asked why he should be considered any different than scores of world-class fighters who have agreed to fight in the UFC, Emelianenko said it was a matter of timing.

"When I first read the UFC contract that was offered two years ago, I clearly understood they were trying to fuck me," he said defiantly. "If we got an offer two years ago that we received yesterday, maybe we would agree. But not in today's situation, we could not accept such offer."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/8/1/971954/fedor-emelianenko-the-ufc-tried-to

Nice Post,

personally its funny and frustrating to see all the ethnocentric douchebags(CRE-kingpedro) who have no clue about the sport that talk shit on Fedor when he's trying to do all MMA fighters justice IMO

Same ppl that were saying Sylvia was gonna beat Fedor, same shit different stink.
8/1/09 8:41 PM
KingPedro

TOWE - From: KingPedro
Posted: 15 minutes agoMember Since: 8/6/08 Posts: 174

Posted: 1 hour agoMember Since: 8/27/08 Posts: 557

Posted: 26 minutes agoMember Since: 5/15/09 Posts: 39

Posted: 8 minutes agoMember Since: 4/23/09 Posts: 159 

Towe these nuts bitch... noone cares
8/1/09 8:44 PM
Taz

TOWE - 

Haha awesome, let it be known they only know of MMA because of WWE.
8/1/09 8:44 PM
super chin
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm glad CRE has a new trolling angle.
8/1/09 8:47 PM
TOWE

Taz - 
TOWE - 

Haha awesome, let it be known they only know of MMA because of WWE.

Taz, I seriously question why we even come here anymore sometimes? LOL 

Strikeforce on the 15th, if you're in town for it lemme know.  I've got a huge afterparty going on, Cyborg hosting it... 
8/1/09 9:17 PM
The Notorious OMG
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"russian bomber" is just the new screen-name of "unity" and "le blank" who keeps getting banned for being a pitiful attention whore and re-registering a new name.
8/1/09 9:18 PM
WatchinBispingDrop

8/1/09 9:22 PM
ICTimer

"When I first read the UFC contract that was offered two years ago, I clearly understood they were trying to fuck me,"

Unfortunately, Fedor should have specified that in reality, the first "contract" offer was Dana handing Fedor a small piece of notebook paper that said "I LIKE YOU. DO YOU LIKE ME? CIRCLE YES OR NO"
8/1/09 9:27 PM
WatchinBispingDrop

fedor should just retire and put his fans out of the suffering imho

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.