UnderGround Forums

Weapons UnderGround >> 2009 Gathering

8/3/09 12:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jeeperpete
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey All. jeeperpete here, excitedly, starting a new thread about 2009 Gathering coming up. This will be my 2nd and i'm loving training for it. I was the guy last year in the red hiwaiian shirt, and i'm down 19 lbs this year (*grin*) so i need to go shopping for a MEDIUM. *cough*cough* but enough of my unkillable hubris.

Anyone else going to 09 Gathering - or others who just wanna post on it - let's hear from you.

Grateful,
jeeperpete
8/5/09 2:29 PM
ryangruhn
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

___Central PA Mixed Martial Arts___, Head Instructor
 State College, PA - Dog Brothers will be there =)
8/6/09 12:41 AM
jeeperpete
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See you there - look for the red hiwaiian shirt yo. haha. i'm 190 lbs. you close?
8/6/09 9:59 AM
ryangruhn
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

___Central PA Mixed Martial Arts___, Head Instructor
 Yeah, I'm close.  I walk around @ 155 =)  LOL.
8/9/09 8:31 PM
jeeperpete

ryan - gotcha. cool. we have 3 of us going from our crew up in SJ/SF area. maybe R from our group is your weight?

Today had another very good sunday ramp-up training in preps for the Gathering. 41 days and counting. Can't wait!
9/4/09 4:02 PM
jeeperpete

15 days and counting!!
9/4/09 4:02 PM
jeeperpete

Edited: 09/04/09 4:02 PM
>
9/13/09 6:31 PM
mugumuchu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jeerperpete, good luck, buddy.
it takes special person or just plain crazy (lol) to fight in those gathering. I still have their first tape on VHS and it looked crazy.
9/14/09 11:02 PM
ryangruhn

Central PA MMA, Owner / Head Instr.
 jeeperpete,

Do you have any fights lined up yet?

9/21/09 2:01 AM
ryangruhn

Central PA MMA, Owner / Head Instr.
 Great fights today.  Also a very good display of talent in just about every art inside Martial Arts.  Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Boxing, Wrestling to name a few were all displayed by some upper level athletes from each art!
10/8/09 9:55 PM
mugumuchu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jeeper, any update with the Gathering?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.