UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Do you save a sex move as special reward?

8/3/09 11:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/03/09 11:09 AM

so my gf and i been dating for a 2,3 months now.  more drama than i like but the sex is very good (she lets me put it in her ass) except no bj's.  she chalks is up to "bad experience".  now i don't really bug her that much about it.  i do tease a bit about it when the subject comes up in movies, tv, and whatever.   she hasn't ruled it out forever.  she hinted that she is saving it for "someday".  when that day comes, so will i and she will drown.  

personally i have nothing left in my reserves.  i give 110% all the time. 
does that put me at a disadvantage?  when someday comes, is my wallet gonna be the one that takes one for the team?

8/3/09 1:38 PM
zoies
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No bj's????
8/3/09 7:26 PM
ARfightfan
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW, no way in hell could i go with out bj's. She has you whipped. Kick her to the curb now.
8/3/09 9:57 PM
Punchatoula
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's an excuse.

She's either lazy/selfish or your hygiene is bad.
8/4/09 12:51 AM
zoies
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Punchatoula - It's an excuse.

LOL, the "bad experience" had me cracking up for some reason I was thinking of making a comment but decided to pass after getting a really bad visual.

8/4/09 10:58 AM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/04/09 11:08 AM
 the bad experience.. she didn't go into specifics but i think it has to do with her getting her ass kicked..  when she talked about it she said something to the effect of "even though i know you wouldn't hurt me..."  i just left it at that 

plus she pretty much have it planned and she said she know when she's gonna give that to me.. so i'll just wait and let the anticipation grows....
8/4/09 1:50 PM
zoies

alxholic -  the bad experience.. she didn't go into specifics but i think it has to do with her getting her ass kicked..  when she talked about it she said something to the effect of "even though i know you wouldn't hurt me..."  i just left it at that 

plus she pretty much have it planned and she said she know when she's gonna give that to me.. so i'll just wait and let the anticipation grows....

I don't see the connection between a bj and getting your ass kicked?  I think you are telling stories :)
8/4/09 2:17 PM
alxholic

yeah i think i just need a bj..   what's your number?
8/4/09 2:26 PM
zoies

alxholic -  yeah i think i just need a bj..   what's your number?
Very funny

8/4/09 3:17 PM
alxholic

*straightface*

8/4/09 5:03 PM
jason hornbuckle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

every girl i know who "never" does some certain thing will immediately go to that never move when they're trying to impress a guy they're really into or a guy they know is going to talk to people they know

she sounds lazy to me, but who knows. guaranteed that if she had the opportunity to fuck brad pitt she'd suck his cock first though, she just doesn't think you rate it
8/4/09 5:26 PM
seg
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alxholic - personally i have nothing left in my reserves.  i give 110% all the time. 
does that put me at a disadvantage?  when someday comes, is my wallet gonna be the one that takes one for the team?

I'm glad to see that you were not opposed to her strapping it on and tearing your ass apart.
8/4/09 5:27 PM
Punchatoula
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zoies - 
alxholic -  the bad experience.. she didn't go into specifics but i think it has to do with her getting her ass kicked..  when she talked about it she said something to the effect of "even though i know you wouldn't hurt me..."  i just left it at that 

I don't see the connection between a bj and getting your ass kicked?  I think you are telling stories :)

More like she is telling stories.

Bet she's young too.
8/4/09 5:28 PM
Punchatoula

zoies - 

LOL, the "bad experience" had me cracking up for some reason I was thinking of making a comment but decided to pass after getting a really bad visual.

Miss Zoies you ALWAYS make the comment. :)
8/4/09 5:36 PM
zoies

Punchatoula - 
zoies - 

Miss Zoies you ALWAYS make the comment. :)
LOL ;)

8/5/09 6:33 AM
CavemanDave
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alxholic -  so my gf and i been dating for a 2,3 months now.  more drama than i like but the sex is very good (she lets me put it in her ass) except no bj's.

This is where I stopped reading.

Kill her and burn the body so she cannot breed others like her.  You owe this service to mankind.

Thank you.
8/5/09 5:05 PM
alxholic

maybe she is pulling strings.. it's working.  it builds tension like a motherfucker.  i want to jump her every minute i'm with her.
8/7/09 2:57 PM
ryanJ
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have completely misread this situation...

I had a bad experience, but I know YOU wouldn't hurt me...means:  "My last boyfriend had a huge donger and it choked me...I know that your tiny "fun-sized" peen couldn't ever hurt me...but I am still traumatized by my ex's donkey schlong."

8/9/09 11:00 PM
ilovetortillas
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she's bluffing.
8/10/09 8:36 PM
Dcastillo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats when I pull it out.

When exactly?

Always.
8/17/09 6:25 AM
YumYumPandaburger
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dump her
8/18/09 10:48 PM
Kirkor Papasian
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nobody finds it strange she lets this guy have anal sex with her, but oral is off limits? i'd say this is more of a mind game thing, she wants to i guess tease you. kind of a s-and-m thing. go along with it. i mean hey, if youre happy and she's putting out. worse comes to worse, have one more go at her ass and say bye bye.
1/4/10 10:57 AM
alxholic

oh.. update.. i dumped her

1/4/10 9:36 PM
Dcastillo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atomic Repeating Super Nova Pile Driver, from behind.
1/4/10 9:39 PM
alxholic

not because of this though..  dumped her because i cannot deal with the fighting.. i'm a peaceful guy, she likes to fight over the stupidest little things..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.