UnderGround Forums

Pennsylvania Underground >> Moving To York, PA *Need New School*

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/8/09 1:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thegoodmanbar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am an MMA fighter from South Jersey and I am moving to York to go to York College of Pennsylvania in a few weeks. I need to find a new school to train at, but haven't been impressed by any of the schools at first glance. Can I please get some input on good schools within about fifty miles of York, PA. Thank You.
8/12/09 10:33 PM
bcolflesh
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://lancaster.craigslist.org/spo/1319001387.html

Date: 2009-08-12, 9:01AM EDT
Reply to: sale-xd9em-1319001387@craigslist.org

This is a long shot but gonna try, not eve nsure where to post this on Craigslist. I have been in the martial arts for 24yrs,mainly korean style, and have learned many things. I do alot of competing and have found that the forms i know are getting a bit too traditional for the way martial arts are today. If you compete locally you have probably seen me around no doubt. Since i am not a very creative person i am looking for another blackbelt to help me come up with a more competitive form. I am 30 so i dont want to be doing all the flips and stuff, but just something more than "tradtional", u know what i mean? lol. I would like to have something for the tournanment in Harrisburg in September, doesnt leave much time but we'll give it a shot. Also if you know bow staff tricks i would like to get some of them down to add to my bo form. I tried learning some things from youtube, but thats not too easy lol. If this is you or you know someone that would be willing to help out that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading this and hope to hear from ya. You can email me or try texting me at 542-2760. If i am home i have very bad cell reception since i live in the country sourrounded by trees, so email probably better or i can call u on the home phone if you leave your name and number.

8/12/09 10:42 PM
Joseph Cunliffe

www.MMAinPA.com  
9/8/09 2:43 AM
supersaiyan

harrisburgbjj.com Harrisburg PA

they have a no gi program

harrisburgjudokai.com Harrisburg PA

MMA class once a week

BlackmanMMA.com Harrisburg PA

mma/submission grappling/MT/boxing

planningon checking out the Judo spot myself this week :)
9/28/09 10:00 AM
fullofbs

www.ymmaa.com is in Red Lion. They also train back and forth with Hanover Aca. of MMA pretty well rounded school

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.