UnderGround Forums

Arkansas UnderGround >> rockcitymma.com

8/10/09 9:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Animal Chin
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

new site that one of the local news guys started. he also has a weekly show on the local mma scene.

maybe some of you know about it, but, if not, check it out.
8/17/09 12:38 PM
Animal Chin
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Starting at the end of September, ROCK CITY MMA will have a weekly, hour long television show geared towards MMA here in Arkansas as well as some news on the national level.

The first half hour will feature fighter profiles from those in the Natural State , a closer look inside local gyms, and we will even show the The Gracie Barra submission of the week.

The second half hour will feature local fights from previous AXC cards with lots of Arkansas talent.

You'll be able to catch ROCK CITY MMA on Today's THV every Saturday from 12:30a to 1:30a.

Be sure to let us know if there is a fighter, gym, or story that needs to be told. Let us know right here on the ROCK CITY MMA MESSAGE BOARD or send an email to reelvisionnetwork@gmail.com "
8/19/09 12:06 PM
arabentacao
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this open to all forms and styles of the martial arts? I trane in a different form of Judo called Goshin Jutsu. In any case, I believe that my style is fundamentally unbeatable. We use the same types of kimono JiuJutsu fighters use, however we use a scarlet benibana uniform. If you want to do a special on me, shoot me an email.

-Sherfu Davis.
9/3/09 5:30 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed up today. It'll be a cool site if it starts getting a lot of traffic.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.