UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Need Some Backround Info on SF Soldier

8/14/09 5:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
miahlancaster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, I know him and worked at fort bragg. I can't be sure on everything he tells you, but that is his overall story.
8/15/09 1:54 AM
ChinoV
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/15/09 1:55 AM
It looks like he took 3rd place in 2006 as a heavyweight and he was part of the special warfare team. Check out the link, hope that helps: https://www.infantry.army.mil/combatives/content/events/2006_army/2006AllArmyTournamentResults.pdf
8/16/09 8:05 AM
Blizass
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just contact 3rd or 7th group Public Affairs Office for your details.

He was in the Q course when I met him at Team Roc back in 05/06.
8/17/09 12:44 PM
AmericanSoldier
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

probably a friend of the MOds
12/4/09 2:26 AM
napout
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think that was me. im not sure but i think it was 96 that i fought in the combatives championships. if im confused on dates then apologize. i do, however, know miah. sorry it took me so long to post. i didnt even know this forum was here. whos asking?
12/4/09 2:45 AM
napout
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sorry, just did some research. i fought in 2005, not 2006. man, thats embarassing. at least i was part of the special warfare team. i got that right. oh well,jeremiah if you read this glad to hear youre still around and teaching.
12/4/09 4:53 PM
napout

nope, not alan. names george. maybe im still confused. 2005 was the first combatives championships right? maybe i really have taken too many punches to the head like my wife says.
12/5/09 2:20 AM
napout

GOTCHA, BLACK BELT HUH? DEF. NOT ME:) THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME SERIOUS SECRET SQUIRREL STUFF GOIN ON HERE. NO PROBLEM ON THE REPLY SNAPPLE. SORRY I WAS SO CONFUSED.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.