UnderGround Forums

Revgear League BJJGround >> Never tap again to an Armlock!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/11/09 4:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shen
1420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I decided to finally tape a few of my techniques and put them up on Youtube. I don't claim to be an expert, but I am pretty confident in what I know.

This is my "go to" armbar defense. I call it the "Clam Opener"

Hope you guys like it... and YES, it works!

(bluenamer, if you please)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJsRR8s5zHQ&feature=channel_page
8/11/09 4:28 AM
shen
1420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, here is my patented "Subway Choke".

People have been asking me about this forever. Well, I guess the secret is out.

Enjoy and you are welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfCnl9v-RLw&feature=channel_page
8/11/09 5:07 AM
PTM2020
1822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice camera work.
8/11/09 5:13 AM
snowman95
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit son, that armbar in the first video was off the hizzouse

Does the clam opener work in a dating scenario? Lets say that I wined and dined but the clam stayed shut, should I go to the clam opener or go the bread and butter rohypnol guard pass to rape choke?
8/11/09 5:15 AM
Indrek R.
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL
8/11/09 5:44 AM
shen

Glad you guys like it!

I don't mind if you use my technique --heck, that's why I posted them-- All I ask is that you give credit where credit is due if you show the techniques to others.

Respectfully,
Prof. Shen
8/11/09 5:48 AM
shen

PTM2020 - nice camera work.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not, but I DO have an A.A. Degree from the Film, T.V. & Communications Dept. of Del Amo Community college, so I definitely know my way around a camera.

:)
8/11/09 5:51 AM
shen

snowman95 - Shit son, that armbar in the first video was off the hizzouse

Does the clam opener work in a dating scenario? Lets say that I wined and dined but the clam stayed shut, should I go to the clam opener or go the bread and butter rohypnol guard pass to rape choke?

While I appreciate your kind words, as a former victim of date Rape myself, I don't find it a topic to "joke" about.

Respectfully,
Prof. Shen
8/11/09 6:14 AM
snowman95
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here have this soothing nondescript beverage to allow me to atone for my tasteless indescrission
8/11/09 6:49 AM
Jorx
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO
8/11/09 7:11 AM
walbjj
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

while i want to play along with all u guys and post something in line with the thread. i need to get serious and ask, is it because they r living in bumfuck, iowa where they have no access to decent training (as evidenced by the heavy redneck accent) and therefore have no clue as to what is considered good training that they think they know what they r doing??

im actually blown away by the awesomeness of their ineptitude
8/11/09 8:55 AM
armbarunow
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now would this work on somebody who actually knows a decent armbar...

Considering that the leg didnt even make it under the armpit. which allows u to move ..

might work against white blets

doubt anybody whos decent at jiu jitsu would get caught with that armbar escape/sub...
8/11/09 9:22 AM
Opash

Awesome!
Thanks Shen.

I see your awesome video on the 'Rubber guard to Boltlock' even got compliments from the the great Sifu Bolden.
You must feel honored.
8/11/09 10:23 AM
deepu
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for later
8/11/09 10:24 AM
vegard
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn. i always get caught with this.
8/11/09 10:40 AM
Zazen Tranquilo

TTT
8/11/09 10:41 AM
Judo Scott
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/11/09 10:41 AM
everybody is a fucking expert submission grappler now a days
8/11/09 12:32 PM
Setree
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The amount of terrible technique videos have now completely eclipsed the good ones. This all appears to be part of some weird real life super troll where disinformation agents dupe people on the internet into believing that BJJ doesn't work.
8/11/09 12:40 PM
andre
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id appreciate it if you guys refrained from criticizing my first affiliate: Sanctum Submissions.
8/11/09 12:41 PM
Calibur1980
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shen, There is something that truly bothers me about those videos, and that is the fact that you are not citing your sources.

You didn't invent any of those moves. Case in point, the BOLT lock which you not only stole, but demonstrated much worse than the inventor of the move. Sensei Ari Bolden.

Don't believe me? Go to submissions101.com and ask them what "BOLT" stands for.

Readers of the UG. Do not be fooled by this fraud "Shen" He did NOT make up these moves. He is NOT a martial artist, and I don't even think he is a PROFESSOR...proof pending.

Speaking of proof, I have some dirty little secrets on "Professor" Shen that is going to throw the UG for a loop. I just got to confirm some facts with my sources, but believe me when I say it this. When I drop this info bomb the world will never be the same this FRAUD or for his supporters on the UG.

Give me a couple of days to dig up the info.
8/11/09 12:43 PM
andre
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The reason my affiliate chose the octopus:

The octopus was chosen as the symbol for several reasons:
First, the octopus is extremely intelligent. It has both short and long term memory and high problem-solving skills. The second reason is that they are highly adaptable to their surroundings. The octopus is the only creature in nature that has the ability to change not only its color, but also it's skin texture. It is able to completely meld with its environment. Some species are also able to mimic the shape and movement of other animals and appear to be the predator to the creature that was chasing them. The third is their movement within water. The octopus is able to glide easily, yet has the strength to attack and defeat aggressive creatures such as sharks. And, since they do not have skeletons, they are very elusive and natural escape artists. The octopus becomes a very useful totem. It is used in a way that reflects our way of thinking and fighting. One must be inquisitive, and always look for a way in and a way out. Always be thinking about the opponent's limbs and using yours as if you had eight and not just four. Always be thinking about the counter to the counter to the counter. Keep your opponent tight, and relax in order to get a better position. Move like you are in water, be ready to be gentle, be ready to crash, be ice, be vapor. You must always adapt or you will stagnate and be useless. And always lend an arm to those who need learning, because you can always learn from any encounter.
8/11/09 12:53 PM
Ausgepicht

LOL..you even hooked Aesopian. I bow in your general direction. You are a master among novices.
8/11/09 1:16 PM
AWSolis
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the stickfighting clip made me smile

Alvis
8/11/09 2:47 PM
PTM2020
1822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andre - The reason my affiliate chose the octopus:

The octopus was chosen as the symbol for several reasons:
First, the octopus is extremely intelligent. It has both short and long term memory and high problem-solving skills. The second reason is that they are highly adaptable to their surroundings. The octopus is the only creature in nature that has the ability to change not only its color, but also it's skin texture. It is able to completely meld with its environment. Some species are also able to mimic the shape and movement of other animals and appear to be the predator to the creature that was chasing them. The third is their movement within water. The octopus is able to glide easily, yet has the strength to attack and defeat aggressive creatures such as sharks. And, since they do not have skeletons, they are very elusive and natural escape artists. The octopus becomes a very useful totem. It is used in a way that reflects our way of thinking and fighting. One must be inquisitive, and always look for a way in and a way out. Always be thinking about the opponent's limbs and using yours as if you had eight and not just four. Always be thinking about the counter to the counter to the counter. Keep your opponent tight, and relax in order to get a better position. Move like you are in water, be ready to be gentle, be ready to crash, be ice, be vapor. You must always adapt or you will stagnate and be useless. And always lend an arm to those who need learning, because you can always learn from any encounter.

lol
8/11/09 2:55 PM
Sir Lawrence

Hate to burst your bubble Prof Shen but you are no Gene Simco FACT.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.