UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Name your best "unknown" fighters

4/1/13 12:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
knockoutfighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morgz -  Those who said Uriah, Pettis, and Rory McDonald are all mma geniuses! Nice calls by all of you! Phone Post

thank you, & I agree ;) vtfu
4/1/13 12:42 AM
Global Shield
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Williams -  Anthony Pettis, he won his first fight in the WEC against Mike Campbell. I think after his next fight based on who his opponent will be, every one will know his name.

From Wisconsin

Omar Choudhury at 125
Chico Camus at 135
James Warfield (fight Yves Edwards soon) 155 lbs
Wow Phone Post
4/1/13 12:43 AM
Global Shield
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A.W.Ashford -
guardbr8kr -  Rory MacDonald- KOTC Canada Champ I believe.He trains at Toshido fighing Arts here in Canada.
8 - 0 - 0 all by sub or (T)KO's, I think he's 19-20 years old and fights at 155lb. You will seee the kid in the UFC, sooner than later.

Weird Phone Post
Wow Phone Post
4/1/13 12:47 AM
Global Shield

knockoutfighter - From: knockoutfighter
Posted: 8/26/09 5:54 PM

Name Uriah Hall
Record 2 - 0 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)
Wins 2 (T)KOs ( 100 %)

Association Team Tiger Schulmann

Win Edwin Aguilar TKO (Head Kicks and Punches) BFC - Bellator Fighting Championships 9 6/12/2009 3 4:31
Win Mike Iannone KO ROC 9 - Ring of Combat 9 10/29/2005 1 0:44

Just saying.... =)
I tried telling you Mr. White.
WOW! Only 2 fights then too huh?

Some serious great calls in this thread! McDonald and Pettis will def be champs, but time will tell if Uriah Hall is the real deal holyfield... I think he is tho. Phone Post
4/1/13 12:52 AM
Ryan Williams
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I trained with Anthony at that time and taught BJJ at Roufus, he picked up everything so quick and could do shit most can't just based on athleticism alone. He's young I have no doubt barring injury he will be a champ one day. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 12:56 AM
Ryan Williams
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also I still think Omar Choudhury would of been a name at 125. He ended up having a brain bleed that was operated on and was told to give up fighting. His BJJ is sick, too bad he had to end his MMA career before the UFC picked up 125rs Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 1:08 AM
Aces Wild
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Williams - I trained with Anthony at that time and taught BJJ at Roufus, he picked up everything so quick and could do shit most can't just based on athleticism alone. He's young I have no doubt barring injury he will be a champ one day. Phone Post 3.0

Well he did beat Henderson who is now the LW Champion. I think he will beat Aldo too, if he performs at 145 like he did 155. Good call.
4/1/13 1:16 AM
Shoguns Shorts
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy reading through this thread and seeing all of the predictions that came true Phone Post
4/1/13 1:18 AM
ducks 18
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
4/1/13 2:26 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/01/13 2:27 AM

My bro Joe (Joey Slash) Merritt is gonna be beast. He's 2-0 pro and 6-0 ammy all 8 by TKO/KO, 6 of them in the first round. Fights at 170, one of Lorenz Larkin's main training partners now down at Millennia MMA.

Edit: link to thread I started for him a couple months ago. 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2106525&forumID=subscriptions

4/2/13 5:02 PM
Morgz
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/02/13 5:02 PM
cauliflowerear - SCOTT THE BEAR BARRETT 14&3

Scott fought a former team mate of mine as an ammy over 5 years ago (my team mate won a close split decision).  He turned pro shortly after.  Then he went on a tare, and made it to Bellator about 2 years ago, and lost his debut fairly convincingly.  Looks like with  the exception of a bump in the road against a tough Marerro, he could be on a good streak again.  top notch wrestler for sure, but I'm not sold on him hanging with the upper echelon of today's huge HW's.  Hopefully you are correct and I'm wrong.  He's a beast.

4/3/13 3:10 AM
Global Shield

Global Shield -
knockoutfighter - From: knockoutfighter
Posted: 8/26/09 5:54 PM

Name Uriah Hall
Record 2 - 0 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)
Wins 2 (T)KOs ( 100 %)

Association Team Tiger Schulmann

Win Edwin Aguilar TKO (Head Kicks and Punches) BFC - Bellator Fighting Championships 9 6/12/2009 3 4:31
Win Mike Iannone KO ROC 9 - Ring of Combat 9 10/29/2005 1 0:44

Just saying.... =)
I tried telling you Mr. White.
WOW! Only 2 fights then too huh?

Some serious great calls in this thread! McDonald and Pettis will def be champs, but time will tell if Uriah Hall is the real deal holyfield... I think he is tho. Phone Post
I'll correct myself... Uriah Hall is the real deal. The MW division is stacked with some elite fighters... I can't wait to see him in the UFC! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.