UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> Does this site get used much?

8/13/09 10:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IP
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see much recent activity.
8/13/09 11:53 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No it does not.
11/24/10 10:37 AM
KidJustice
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish it was used more... We need our own password to get in here and to keep trolls out.
11/26/10 2:13 AM
B Sharps
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I only check here about once a month or so. Not a lot of traffic.
12/5/10 7:25 AM
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish more cops would post here.

12/8/10 4:57 PM
CALI NATIVE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidJustice -  Wish it was used more... We need our own password to get in here and to keep trolls out.

Hahaha! You must be a street cop!
12/18/10 9:09 AM
ABSOLUTE JIU-JITSU

No, it's true...I would be a lot more involved if it was a vetted forum. To many TTP's that don't belong on a public forum for viewing. I believe CQB and CQC should be intergrated and discussed, but we can't talk about CQC in a SRT/SWAT situation without discussing CQB standard operating procedures here, and that doesn't belong on an open forum.
12/20/10 1:37 AM
IP
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABSOLUTE JIU-JITSU - No, it's true...I would be a lot more involved if it was a vetted forum. To many TTP's that don't belong on a public forum for viewing. I believe CQB and CQC should be intergrated and discussed, but we can't talk about CQC in a SRT/SWAT situation without discussing CQB standard operating procedures here, and that doesn't belong on an open forum.

What's a vetted forum?
12/20/10 9:05 AM
KidJustice
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IP - 
ABSOLUTE JIU-JITSU - No, it's true...I would be a lot more involved if it was a vetted forum. To many TTP's that don't belong on a public forum for viewing. I believe CQB and CQC should be intergrated and discussed, but we can't talk about CQC in a SRT/SWAT situation without discussing CQB standard operating procedures here, and that doesn't belong on an open forum.

What's a vetted forum?
A vetted forum would be one in which the admin only gives you a password after verifying that you are a LEO. An easy way to do it is sending the password only to an agency e-mail.

And for CALI Native above, I'm a FED and I work the street so why the knock? The OG/UG is full of guys who HATE cops. That is why this forum was created, but it still has the potential to get trolled.

12/20/10 2:25 PM
IP

KidJustice - 
IP - 

What's a vetted forum?
A vetted forum would be one in which the admin only gives you a password after verifying that you are a LEO. An easy way to do it is sending the password only to an agency e-mail.

And for CALI Native above, I'm a FED and I work the street so why the knock? The OG/UG is full of guys who HATE cops. That is why this forum was created, but it still has the potential to get trolled.

If you don't mind me asking, what Federal agency do you work for?
12/20/10 11:40 PM
KidJustice

IP - 
KidJustice - 
IP - 

What's a vetted forum?

If you don't mind me asking, what Federal agency do you work for?

ICE. Search my name on google I'm featured in a few news stories.
1/12/11 8:19 AM
Devlyn

Edited: 01/12/11 8:19 AM
1/16/11 8:06 AM
IP

Attended training all day. SWAT callout that night. Worked all night. Slept one hour. Got up and went back to work as dayshift patrol sergeant. Went home and watched some of the Falcons/Packers game. Get phone call saying another sergeant called in sick, meaning, I had to share part of his shift with another sergeant (and work mine). Sleep, back to work at 0300.

It's a wonderful life, isn't it boys? Anyone else have similar experiences? I am presently at work and will gladly provide a shoulder to cry on.
1/25/12 4:35 PM
FJJ828
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Without compromising some of the concerns expressed above, I am going to try to steer this forum back to where we can enjoy it a little more.

Fletch
1/31/12 5:08 PM
KidJustice

TTT

I hope you do. It would be a great place to get some Liasion with fellow officers.

On a side note I joined ILEETA after emailing you. So I hope to be attending the convention.
1/31/12 11:02 PM
FJJ828
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excellent! I think the schedule is supposed to be coming out to us this week so I will have some idea of when I present. Look forward to meeting you,

Fletch
2/29/12 6:45 PM
IP

The city I work for offered golden handshakes to a select few of us, me being one. They're giving us 2 extra PERS years. I can't pass it up. Gone in 5 months.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.