UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Passing out Durning Tattoo.

11/5/10 10:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mdot50
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ClayK - I've never passed out, but I always sweat locally. Whatever part of my body is getting worked on, sweats. Not the rest of me, just that one spot. Kind of weird.

Can't wait to get back on the table.
Yea man, i sweat like a mofo on either side thats getting done... had tops of my shoulders done with across my upper back, and the collar bone and tops of shoulders was rough... the side getting work, was the arm pitting just pissing sweat... was for sure strange... 

4/27/11 5:11 PM
KyMart23
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going in tomorrow to get the tattoo I passed out on touched up, this is my only tattoo so hopefully it goes ok. Thanks for the advice I'll make sure to eat before and bring something to sip on also wont stare at the needle either.
10/23/12 6:51 AM
Bucephalus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BREATHE

Seriously.
4/28/13 2:08 PM
ruazombie66
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been tattooing for ten years now and passing out happens. It doesn't mean you are a pussy or anything at all!!! Usually what it comes down to is your blood sugar took a dive. The artist should of got you water, put a cold rag on the back of your neck and had you eat something like a candy bar or drink a soda as well. Then when you are ready start back up.
5/10/13 7:03 PM
Demitrius Barbito
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always load up on OJ and snickers before a tatt. For my last one I ate a shit ton of taco bell and had OJ and snickers with me. 

6/9/13 7:25 PM
AhYeah
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have two sleeves, Be sure you eat before hand, get plenty of rest the night before and make sure you are plenty hydrated.

Definitely breathe, relax, one thing that helps lower your heart rate is one trick I learned is by putting a cold water bottle in between your legs by your crotch. The reason for this is that there are so many nerve endings there and this will help ease your pain and lower your heart rate. Also try and focus on something, and talk to your artist while getting tattooed this, will calm your anxiety's and allow more oxygen into your body by talking.

Good luck on your next tatt.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.